Copa Genetics

Zip Tape was harvested the last week of October—kinda late, but the weather allowed it this season. Was planted later in the season and in a 3 gal fabric pot. That being said it still gave almost 14 oz of med/high density lovely nugs. Smell was quite muted throughout and not much smell is coming out of the jars either. Excellent pm and mold resistance, really solid.

No smoke test yet, I like to give a good 3/4 weeks in the jar first.
Will report back.

Already looking forward to GSD outside next season, and maybe a few others…

5 Likes

Good been getting excited about the newest batch of testers. been whittling out my grow area and making room for some real fire. Been smoking the gsd x p25 the little i have trimmed up. After back surgery sitting in a chair trimming is a nightmare. great smoke one of the plants has a great blueberry aroma and taste super sticky as well. just trimmed 2 or 3 plants but some are more easier to trim than others. my scissors were getting glued up so fast

5 Likes

Speaking of testers, @Enjoi802 , do you have any idea about the fate of the p25 fem crosses from this past season? I missed the chance to test some of those, but would def buy a pack (or ask if anyone has a few still kicking around to pass on / trade). Thanks.

3 Likes

been doing great enjoying the copa buds from the recent harvest. have been patiently waiting here to get some sort of news or info on the time frame for the next round of testers? you mentioned on sept 27th that the seeds are drying and you may get them in two ish weeks? so was wondering if i missed anything and or if this is still happening. i was glad you stopped in to say hello, as i was wondering how every one was myself.

7 Likes

I think I’m going to ask the mods to change my title to Bringer of Balls

Here’s an Ancient OG from a bonus pack, 2.5-weeks into veg, in FF coco loco. -Almost ready for transplant/up-pot.

Nice n strong. Drinking\feeding like a champ. Stem quickly thickening almost to the width of a pinky finger from the top down.

And…………

This is under 18/6….

Dayum……

7 Likes

I also experienced an Ancient OG F3 freebie grow balls during veg under 18/6 light cycle.

7 Likes

Sorry for the wait. Copa had the vid. And also some other things to attend to. But we are back in track. I mentioned testers to him and we are back on track. Should have some more information for you in the coming weeks. But for now I do have a rather special drop of his coming up tomorrow or the next day, so keep your eyes peeled here!!!

14 Likes

thanks for the update. hope Copa is doing well.

1 Like

@Enjoi802 i looked on the site and cant see anything . i am intereseted in these. do you have a link?

Go on his avatar and you’ll get a link. It’s under oddities and commodities
@Kami

5 Likes

i found it i should of known to look under oddities lol thank you @Emeraldgreen

4 Likes

Thank you I managed to snag a pack of the indoor. Finally got some Bodhi genetics in my collection

5 Likes

A sweet puppy girl (the best) and a Crazy Bitch.

Swinging once more on this one.

15 Likes

love the sharp serrations on the leaves on your plant !!! so bushy too

4 Likes

Thanks! It seems very vigorous.

It’s in a 5x5x7 planter there and showing some calcium issues.

When transplanted to a larger pot, it was clear the root structure was developed and bound.

Once it gets over the transplant shock, hoping for some more quick growth.

Will do some pruning at that point and try to thin some of the inner growth for airflow and to allow more light

2 Likes

Thank you for all the extra seeds !

3 Likes

Where’s the best place to buy Copa genetics

3 Likes

@Jimdoors At this moment I think DC Seed Exchange has the best prices on stuff, it’s BOGO so packs are $25/ea and they do great freebies besides whatever Copa puts in:

Great Lakes Genetics also usually has the best prices, right now I think they’re $37.50 which would be great if there weren’t crazy $25 packs for Black Friday. I do think they have a few that DCSE doesn’t right now.

4 Likes

Damn I should’ve waited.

2 Likes

@RadioWaves I Haven’t been jumping on here lately. But hit the DM and we can make sure to hook you up right. And I will make sure to not make ya feel disappointed like I bet you do now. Sorry about that friend. :pray:

6 Likes