Copa Genetics

Crazy Bitch - recent snap

Still haven’t pruned “her” yet. Looking good though. “She’s” headed for the flip in about 1-week. (Fingers crossed)

Here’s a brother from another mother in all his “dudeness”.

Ancient OG. On the bench for now…

12 Likes

Smoking on my oldest single bud today, it turned a year old a few days ago. Cured up like a champ, still one of the most fire things I’ve grown, and a plant that saved me with its copious dankness in a tent that ended up having a lot of boof in it:

21 Likes

Are the testers available still?

2 Likes

That looks like some nice smoke :raised_hands:

3 Likes

plants look healthy and robust. kudos will be looking for how crazy bitch does

3 Likes

some nicely cured aniversary pot. looks great some smooth smoking

2 Likes

Thanks @Enjoi802 @Kami

1 Like

Still waiting to get the testers in hand but I know they are coming soon. Figured I’d fire this back up and point folks back to the sign up for testers which is in a above post. Hope everyone’s doing well and has a good holiday coming up.

10 Likes

Ok folks Copa just gave me word testers are in there way to me time to organize this up. I need to know either if I should just add a item to my site and organize shipping and tracking that way, or let the DM on slaught commence. Not that it’s bad. I just I guess like using my site lol.

1. @Bizzaro (R2) :us: Dealers choice :+1:
  2. @CapnCannabis (R2) ::us: Durban Poison FJ cut x Appy F4
  3. @CrunchBerries :us: Goji b’s cut x appy, genius Thai x appy
  4. @Emeraldgreen (R2) :us: dealer’s choice
  5. @Kasper0909 (R2) :us: Reeses cut x appy or frostitute x appy
  6. @OGBohab :us:
  7. @Cyr_grow :us:
  8. @mainerJ (R2) :us: 100 amp cut x appy f4 and frostitue x appy f4
  9. @ShiskaberrySavior :canada: orange turpentine
  10. @Kami (R2) :us: (Frostitue x Appy F4) + (100amp cut x appy F4)
  11. @BeagleZ :us: GSD x appy and goji x appy
  12. @CamTheCannaman (R2) :us: Whatever is left outta (Icc x Appy F4) or (GT x appy) or(RCTSR x appy) or (100 amp/or amp sis x appy) I’m not picky
  13. @Jimdoors :us: orange turpentine x appy and durban poison x appy
  14. @Ftlob :canada:
  15. @bluelizard :us: Frostitue x Appy F4 or Durban Poison FJ cut x Appy F4
  16. @GCC.Bud :eu: genius thai x appy or 100 amp sis x appy
18 Likes

I’m fine with either way.

3 Likes

Good luck to all the testers this time around, I’m looking forward to seeing your grows of all these Appalachia crosses some of those moms are pretty hot fire!

11 Likes

6 Likes

Either way I’m in it to win it.Let’s do this

3 Likes

either way works

3 Likes

Awesome. I’m hoping they should be here tomorrow

5 Likes

They arrived.

Now to figure out the madness of who wants what. As promised those of you returning for round two of testing get first pick, I think I may just make the above post a wiki and have folks add in there preference of choice, that is if your returning, and then have those that are new and interested make two choices of what they may like, and whatever’s left after the return folks choose there’s, I’ll send you something along those lines then. As it goes for shipping, once it’s all sorted out I’ll make a item on my site to help me organize shipping and getting folks there tracking. If that doesn’t work for you we can make other arrangements via DM. Thank you and enjoi!!!

Also if anyone else is interested please jump on the list a few post above.

17 Likes

These got her a bit later than I expected. If outdoor is ok for testing I’ll still participate. If they need to be run immediately I’ll need to withdraw.

4 Likes

I believe these are all for folks to run, I know the sooner the better, but if your returning then I believe leeway is ok, and if one needs to run them outdoors then do be it…

4 Likes

@Enjoi802 ive been away from the computer for a few days. dealing with frozozen pipes at my new place. I tested for copa this summer and have been patiently awaiting this announcement. Could I please get on the list considering i tested already with photos and report. thank you

3 Likes

this is great to know. do you want a pm for the choices or just a post here.

3 Likes