Copa Genetics

New bulk/farmers packs dropping soon for you big boys with greenhouses or guerrilla plots

13 Likes

Icy Grape (PS) at Day 58, got about 7-10 days to go I would guess, but then I say that and run everything 70-75 even Cinderella (I just like watching the foxtails)

20 Likes

The 2 TG2 are getting to the pickup point one Mr krinkle and one nice straight shooter.Really cool nuclear green color on these guys

6 Likes

Reposting this look into all the generations of work that ended up becoming GSD and Project 25, with some credit where it’s due to collaborators:

Couple old RIU posts about GSD (don’t know why the RIU link captions are screwy)

https://www.rollitup.org/t/bodhi-seeds.518143/post-15714122

https://www.rollitup.org/t/bodhi-seeds.518143/post-15421286

https://www.rollitup.org/t/bodhi-seeds.518143/post-15465806

7 Likes

sale on Bodhi Seeds at James Bean Seeds - now

1 Like

Saw that post! Super cool to get a peek at the work that went into those

3 Likes

Thanks man. I will report back on the smoke when it’s ready. Chopped the sad looking IG down Sunday and the others are close behind, maybe tonight

2 Likes

I think that’ll be a lot of fun and she probably does turn out some crazy effects and smells based on what some folks were posting in here way back when we started, @orison grew some beautiful girls:

I have smoked the straight Inzane from a local dispensary that grows in soil under good Fluence lights with UV and it’s some heady sativa, very sharp and fast with a nice head rush and heart tightening effect, I enjoyed it! Haven’t tried the BOH straight but I grew a hybrid of it and while I didn’t get any potent phenos it did cure up with some really interesting old funky weed smells like Elmer’s wood glue and a stanky skunk like a corpse. Good luck with those, I have some Crazy Bitch that will have to get worked into the schedule in the next year to try now that I’m seeing what people are growing.

5 Likes

here’s a update of my 3 Frostitude x appy f4 girls. im testing.(they are in 3-5 gallon pots and pushing over 4 feet from the floor i threw away 1 male that showed his balls to early in veg. and the other i may keep to breed with? Today i started the newest round of seeds for the pink full moon. i started 5 of the each of the packs pictures but holding off 1 month on the p25 f2 fems ill start those next full moon. looking forward to this. the frostitude x appy are set to get cloned this week and then tied down and put into flower inside

21 Likes

the gsd f6 i grew last year had the most trics i have ever seen on a plant. the sugar leaves were unreal. there were trics on both the top and bottom of leaves. there is a photo of the gsdf6 up in post 1000, if anyone would like to take a look, you can scroll up.

you can tell a massive amount of work was done on this one. thanks for the info and post showing copa’s impressive work. :wink:

7 Likes

(upload://7wTvputNRLLaHhAwJR4R2z2RFuB.jpeg)

it is only a month in and the lil one is starting to defoliate. going to maintain steady levels of nutes now and the frost is translating well from the frostitute.

13 Likes

Where’d ya get that? Just bought this for one garden…

Deer Fencing 20 Bucks

1 Like

any certain smells? any diffrences between the girls. looking great . gotta get my girls into flower very soon

1 Like

that ancient pineapple sounds appealing !!

2 Likes

it is now sweet kushy dankness

i will keep everyone posted as the smells change a lot

2 Likes

Harvesting the TG2 sprouted Jan 8th smells are vitamins and soap little citrus

17 Likes

That is really fast. Did you no veg that long?

4 Likes

Yep 12/12 from seed I have another with 3 week veg flowering for a week.

4 Likes

Not bad about 90 from seed, look forward to total after and what not. That’s looking like a nice green bud for sure. Great job :clap::clap::clap::clap:

4 Likes

Also now that you’ve finished, that’s the Skunk 1 IBL I made for a private seed run, enjoi!

To recap TG1 is Afghan 1 IBL
TG2 is Skunk 1 IBL

13 Likes