Copa Genetics

It was 350 feet. I couldn’t remember while posting. My hopes are to only use 1 stake and put the netting on about the time they start to flower. I know it will make a big difference for a Guerilla grower like me. It wont have to save many branches to make it a worthwhile investment. It came from Amazon! Screenshot_20230407_132059_Amazon Shopping|225x500I

1 Like

The Project 25 outdoor version sounds awesome. I’ve done the indoor. It turned out pretty good. They make some great seeds. You don’t have to do very much for them.

3 Likes

Turkish Twist, The Diesel Project, and another round of Crazy Bitch, sprouted and in dirt. Hopefully 3rd time is a charm for Crazy Bitch. I can’t plant a whole pack at a time. 2 seeds per strain is usually what I run of Reg’s, and both of the other times, had males. IF I end up with another set of males, gonna run it and collect the pollen, as the last 2 runs, had a phenomenal male in both, some of the hardiest beautiful looking males I’ve ever seen.

8 Likes

they just keep getting frostier

3 Likes

I’ll definitely be doing a seed increase of the tg1. Looks like I got a male and a female from them

5 Likes

Icy Grape PS pheno blacked out on me!
Day 64 in flower, she loves that UV gets it real purple:

27 Likes

Find out where true north runs on your property.Bend that plant from base to tippy top to a 45 degree angle when it’s 7 ft tall and adjust to growth in veg And bend tip and adjust to a straight profile contour line and run scrog vertically from north to south ways.You will catch the light from east to west going over the plant as a whole while it’s stretched out lengthwise to make a shitton of nice even larger sized lateral kolas.

7 Likes

I have done similar, but never thought about training it directly due south but I’m sure that will work great. I train the plants in my yard to keep them low, I usually spread them out creating an even canopy, letting them stretch a little before flower and get huge colas but you method will allow more light to reach the colas. Thanks much, I will be training my plants due south this year

3 Likes

Point the tip of that plant true north let Mother Nature do the rest

4 Likes

I understand the icy grape name now. It looks like grape juice with ice cubes in it.

5 Likes

I meant to say north…lol. I guess I had one to many this morning enjoying my Easter morning, my brain was picturing due south

2 Likes

All good homie just making sure your taken care of never can be too careful.

2 Likes

Garlic but so funky that it actually makes my eyes burn today.

sweet too… a sweet funky garlic with that kick at the end that you can feel in the back of your throat

I love the appalachia!

5 Likes

a gift from @Dirt_Wizard - Reese’s Cut x Appalachia F4 Variegated - Testers Pack

3 days in the substrate

11 Likes

looking closely at this leaf in the large vase and it seems to be whitish and with a yellowish tip. Have you seen if you have a plague or nutrient deficiency?

2 Likes

sometimes thrips appear around here, but is under control, some leaves affected but nothing to worry.

2 Likes

these pests are treacherous. they seem harmless until it drains the plant of all its energy at flowering. leaving the crop reduced.
I recommend doing a control with azamax.
Strong genetics survive with no problem.
But afect the final harvest.

1 Like

i am using EM-5 bioinseticide + garlic Extract

if i dont forget to making the foliar, shes desapearing, but sometimes i dont remember to use, and them return. lol

sorry for the flood on the post

1 Like

Depending of your pest this ll not solve. Are good for much but dont solve many pests.
Like mites
And dont sorry by the flood you dont do anything.
Cheers

Frostitude x appy f4. Got 3 girls out of the 5 pack of testers. Just took a few cuts of each on the lowers and sent to flowering room today. Sprinkled with a top dressing of terp tea bloom. They are in 5 gallons
pots I think. And are 4 ft or more from the ground.

17 Likes