Copa Genetics

Looking good @Kami !!!

2 Likes

Prepare for .5-1x stretch.

3 Likes

Thanks forn the heads up going to tie them down most likely

3 Likes

Mine are much more compact. I did not flip for 2 months from germ. What kinds of lighting are you using?

2 Likes

They are under some leds but not turned up all the way. Spider farmer knock offs. But flowering under hlg scorpion.

3 Likes

oh ok that explains it

1 Like

13 Likes

Any noticable difference between the girls. Bus structure smell etc… Looking great. Cant wait to see mine flower

2 Likes

The tall one just has this nice sheen to her now… almost metallic. I havent noticed any distinct smells this past week besides what ive said. Just funky garlic/onion (sweet bo maybe also?) enough to make my eyes irritated. That’s definitely the appalachia. The lil one is hella dense and all buds are good even lower ones. It defoliated faster than the tall one. It is most sativa like even though it looks like a super squat afghan. Tall one has some glass like resin rails going on. Straight up iced out to the top. Lil one is frostiest though with resin on resin.

7 Likes

Day 67 for Icy Grape F2 (PS pheno)

23 Likes

Thanks for the update. Always good to have a little grow info on the strain. I have a short. One a taller one and one bushy one. The small one was always smaller since it sprouted. Glad it almost caught up. At first i thought I was going to have to cull it.

4 Likes

How much longer are these girls gonna need. They looks really nice. Were these from seed or a clone you hunted?

3 Likes

I don’t think they NEED any longer, but I’m looking for some indica effects this run so I am taking things long! Also not seeing much Black Domina in this one so I’ll figure it’s got more of the Purple Skittles hybrid/sativa genes and will keep fattening up on the dissolved langbeinite they’ve been getting the last week or so along with Hygrozyme and Mr. Fulvic.

2 Likes

Haha yes! The man finally found the original packs from Hazeman of the Fast Pink project that became Project 25, many questions answered, mostly about the presence of Freezeland!

Fast Pink is: (Freezeland BX cut x Freezeland BX) x [(Trainwreck x CAM) x Freezeland]

The CAM must be Reeferman’s Cambodian, given Hazeman’s work with him in the past and that being a very good and proven genetic for Northern growers:

Also Fast Purple is: East Coast Purple Diesel x (Mighty Mite x Early Erdbeer)

ECPD is from Outlaw Genetics, here’s a good thread on ICMag, and is the East Coast Sour Diesel clone x Double Purple Doja

@LegsMahoney check this out dude

https://www.instagram.com/p/CqakTyDuztM/

13 Likes

Makes sense the m39 feezeland was all over Ontario and Quebec years ago. Now i know why the p25 crosses do so well in the northeast. Looking forward to running the fems p25 this year wil start those in a few weeks.

6 Likes

Skunk :skunk: 1 Two seedlings are getting ready for repotting got one still doing that wierd Mr Krinkle shit and one that is the peak of wellness both amazingly robust and very good vigor handled the feed very well I see these are some very hungry plants with an appetite they like to eat not a spot of leaf burn perfect leaves.

Smoke report on the Turkish Twist Sister plant from jar that was sealed 6 months and all I can say is holy shit.The Nose on this one now is impressive with a piney jet fuel with like almost a chlorine smell when I say chlorinated smell I mean not like chlorine but the way it goes clear to the back of your nose smell.It makes my eyes water looking in the jar but the smell isn’t what I’m even so jazzed about the high went from a 6 to a 8 in a half totally more stronger now like crazy stronger I kept forgetting where my joint was like I left it in the fridge.🫠

13 Likes

Dude I saw that post, so cool to see the OG packs like that. Unfortunately Paul from DCSE got in touch to tell me that he didn’t have the stock to fill my order for the Diesel project, so might be getting a second pack of the P25 to hunt through…

Also, I didn’t know that there was any mighty mite in the mix with that parent. I wonder if that’s where the east coast heartiness and quick finish is coming from

3 Likes

This is from seed, I’ve grown two ladies from the F2s so far and both have been stunning, you can see my BD pheno about a year ago in this thread or my personal log. I don’t hunt phenos for moms yet, just trying to pop a bunch of beans from the best sources I can and see what kind of variation comes out before I do the rest. I keep at least half a pack of everything I run to see how the finished buds are.

4 Likes

I just bought a second carbon filter and it is coming in 2 days.

2 Likes

Check headiegardens. I believe he has the diesel project. Please just leave me 1 :joy:
Just looked…. Shoe is currently in the hospital so site is down currently

5 Likes