Copa Genetics

That is really sad to hear. I hope he recovers well!

2 Likes

The plants look amazing.

2 Likes

Fuck that’s a bummer about shoe. I honestly wasn’t really in the market for more seeds but that deal COPA there to OG members I just had to support, I’m not too bummed though, I turned one $50 purchase into two packs by accident

7 Likes

Wanted to let y’all know I’m doing a 420 thing, so from now until April 20 @ 11:59 PM EST if you use code 420 on my site at checkout you will receive 42% off your order. Go get em tiger lol

14 Likes

I’ll tell you what, Paul really did me right this order. We had originally ordered the Icy Grape, GSD, and the Deisel Project but the Deisel Project was out after I had made the order. I contacted Paul about this, he apologized and offered 2 packs as replacement or a refund. Took the packs obviously. Then this arrived in the mail today just stuffed with freebies on top of it. Had to wait 2 weeks but I think it was worth it! Thanks again Paul!

19 Likes

I love getting the double freebie packs of five when they’re attached to each regular pack, it ends up being basically a buy 2 get 1 free. Did you use the discount code for this order? Even if not that’s a lot of seeds for $150 but if you got that for under $100 wow!

7 Likes

I’m happy that two of them are the Ban Ham, they were another top choice I was thinking about. The rest of the freebies look just as fire as what I bought! Copa is killing it with their gear!

6 Likes

Don’t sleep on those Ban Ham V1
I grew one last year, and it rocked outside. Close to 4 1/2#’s came off that monster. Very pest resistant, and PM wasn’t an issue either.
Tons of golf ball sized and bigger frosty buds all over the entire plant.

9 Likes

Makes me wonder how she’ll do inside under limited space conditions. I wonder if I’ll be able to controll her? :thinking:

2 Likes

@Habitt here she is at the end of June. She got more than double that size by mid august.

11 Likes

I did! Copa420 for 42% off. Couldn’t pass up that!

5 Likes

I got burned on the diesel project being out of stock too, just got the same offer from
Paul of two to replace, went with another pack of the P25 and some icy grapes, good dude to make things right like that

5 Likes

Crazy, crazy hookup you got there, under a dollar a seed?

3 Likes

I feel like a crack dealer pushing Icy Grape lol but it’s neat to see other folks growing out this plant, I really love the way it looks and smokes both and I don’t think you’ll be disappointed. Also pretty excited to see more P25 growing out too, I am gonna try it soon.

7 Likes

I definitely gave them a lil too much for the nutes last water so am going to roll back nutes from now on. Resin on resin and then more resin when you think there couldnt be. The fade is real and the smells are nice now instead of funky. Second carbon filter has eliminated entire place smelling like the funk. Had to add supports on the lil one because the buds were hella floppy.

7 Likes

I kinda don’t know how I slept on it to begin with, maybe the cross didn’t register but yea, the black domina is supposed to be killer end of the day smoke which is right up my alley and the skittles is supposed to have killer flavor so it seems like a no brained slam dunk when you do the math haha

3 Likes

Just did a bit of math, about $1.41 a seed. 80 total seeds at $113.

4 Likes

He has the best deals. Those breedbay packs are killin it.

3 Likes

End of Day 71 for Icy Grape, these get the chop on Monday morning after 72 days, I am planning:

23 Likes

Nice job those look excellent.

2 Likes