Copa Genetics

Looks like it could go longer

2 Likes

Same thing happened to me with the Diesel Projects. I was disappointed, but Paul made up for it with some extra packs.

I can’t grow outside where I live right now so I’m giving some plants to a friend to grow on his south facing second floor porch that gets blasted with sun. I have 2 Bam Ham OG and 2 Crazy Bitch from COPA and 4 Big Bang from Motherlode that are going over there after being sex tested. Excited to finally see what these can do outside.

4 Likes

The rest aren’t close but this one was pretty much all cloudy and like 20% amber. Really surprised me.

3 Likes

Very fast. Gets me excited for my GSD f6

3 Likes

the gsd f6 i grew last year outdoor was oowe gooey. def had some spice smell on the rub but the smoke was so smooth with a great kick after the 5 month cure. diging both the gsd f6 and receses cut x gsd. copa makes great strains

6 Likes

Quick little update : Frostitude x Appy F4
2 of the taller girls I put a 6’ stake in and tied the top to it to train it easily. Figured id be running into height issue and wasn’t going to trellis these girls first on their run. In the cloner #5 front left has sprouted roots the fastest. The shortest plant ( back left)left alone is getting quite large but potentially still may not have as many bud sites??

11 Likes

Your pup looks proud. Thanks for the update. They look great. Cute pup.

2 Likes

I think youre underestimating the power of this cross. My tall lady doesnt even have nugs at the node it shoots out stems from the nodes to have giant buds on. No support is needed for this one but the lil one needs more support than your average participation trophy awarded child.

3 Likes

yeah i’m looking forward to seeing this flower. i believe you about the short one i may have to hang some yoyo hangers for support

4 Likes

I do supplement with this as ph up in hydro hempy

1 Like

day 50 smelling like dried goji berries and black licorice with a hint of papaya. you see the tall lady is really shooting out from the bottom. almost done on the lil one.

13 Likes

damn those buds are looking great .

3 Likes

My first Copa’s!

All 5 sprouted.

2 popped with purple stems, I saw this when I transplanted them, the leaves have purple undersides. Has anyone grown a pheno like this? Or is this common for this strain?

These were gifted to me last year, I believe they were freebies. IDK . I dug them out of the vault since I couldn’t get any testers.

19 Likes

Interesting purple underside leaves !

5 Likes

Very interesting. Could be high in anthocyanins.

2 Likes

COPA used/uses a purple stem ancient og male for some of his breeding. perhaps you are lucky enough to have it show up for you. have not grown the ban ham yet, but the pics i have seen of it are awesome.

had to look that one up. like learning something new as often as i can. thanks cocoacoir.

5 Likes

OK, funny you said it was their male. I thought to myself when I saw it, I bet it’s male. Anytime I find a seedling interesting it ends up male. Thanks for the info.

3 Likes

the purple stem trait shows up in the girls also because of the cross pollination. i have yet to get the purple stem in any of the copa’s i have grown, so unsure how growth or potency is affected. maybe someone who has had the purple stem phenos can tell us. your plants look nice and healthy.

2 Likes

I have had purple leaves with Copa. At first I thought it was mold.

3 Likes

I accidentally chopped off a few nugs while defoliating the lil one so did a quick dry in oven and smoked two joints and it was a good heady expansive relaxed but energized feeling. Very impressive for 7.5 weeks. Lasts only about 2-3 hours 0 anxiety. Can’t wait to keep it going and then dry + cure it for actual report.

the taste was extra kushy

7 Likes