Copa Genetics

Skunks are doing well after the repot.One was starting to try and yellow some bottom leaves repot into cooked soil straightened them right up back on track growing and everything is green and healthy.Nice fat rounded indica leaves like some of the Skunks I seen when I was a kid Strong Stem rubs already almost like Funky orange Tic tac thing.These guys have no issue with repot whatsoever not even a droop just a week pause in growth and bam right back at it.

14 Likes

Almost there

15 Likes

shes sure is looking pretty

5 Likes

Running out of room in veg so put an orange turpentine x appy in flower room tonight most orange smelling one
Have 2 clones for outdoor

I have 3 duban poison x appy and one was the fastest to root and started to grow quick out of 8 strains. Have a dp x appy that is somewhat a dwarf healthy growth just slow and clone didn’t take and seems to drink way more wilted twice on me now. Will get more pics soon

14 Likes

Any last week flavor changes? Looks awesome dude!

Hi folks, it’s Wednesday and I feel like giving away seeds! This is gonna be a drawing for mystery Copa seeds, could be things from the market or something unreleased, which knows? Plus some other extra, I’m sure. I will run numbers through random.org at 11PM EST tonight and announce the winner(s?) shortly afterwards. Put your name in the wiki below and don’t mess up someone else’s entry, happy hunting!

1. @Jimdoors (outdoor)
  2. @Tugthepup (indoor)
  3. @imstinky (indoor)
  4. @Vomact (Indoor)
  5. @Bizzaro (outdoor)
  6. @CocoaCoir (indoor)
  7. @CapnCannabis (indoor)
  8. @Kasper0909 (outdoor)
  9. @Tessellated (indoor)
  10. @LegsMahoney (outdoor)
  11. @holysmokes (indoor)
  12. @beneficial
  13. @Kcity87 (outdoor)
  14. @yardgrazer (outdoor)
  15. @Cartwright (outdoor)
  16. @tresbundles (outdoor)
  17. @unomas (indoor)
  18. @killabud (indoor)
  19. @RatsboggleBiological (outdoor)
  20. @mainerJ (outdoor)
  21. @Blackbeard (outdoor)
  22. @OGBohab (indoor)
  23. @ShiskaberrySavior (indoors)
    Add numbers as needed.

Wiki closes 10:55 PM EST tonight.

28 Likes

Thanks for the opportunity for free Copa!!

2 Likes

Thanks for the opportunity @Dirt_Wizard !

2 Likes

Never grown Copa.

2 Likes

Thanks for a shot at goodness @Dirt_Wizard .The Skunk princess is praying now

7 Likes

Thanks for the opportunity! Actually just popped some of their Project 25. Love Copa.

3 Likes

I’ll jump in, thanks @Dirt_Wizard appreciate you bud :heart::v:t2:

1 Like

Love it @Dirt_Wizard, you’re the man!

1 Like

@Jimdoors
@Tugthepup
@imstinky
@Vomact
@Bizzaro
@CocoaCoir
@CapnCannabis
@Kasper0909
@Tessellated
@LegsMahoney
@holysmokes
@beneficial
@Kcity87

And everyone else, here’s a twist: edit your entry to tell me whether you grow indoors or out, I will draw a winner for each category. It’s early enough this year that a lot of folks can still oil seeds

12 Likes

What if it’s both?? Haha

3 Likes

U gotta pick, big homie

3 Likes

10/4 kemosabe

2 Likes

Was a hard Choice Sirs but the coin never lies tails it was

3 Likes

Shit I shoulda flipped a coin too, I went outdoor just cause literally every inch of my indoor is packed right now haha

3 Likes

I actually do both but I guess you have to go with one

1 Like