Copa Genetics

Appreciate the chance @Dirt_Wizard :call_me_hand:

I’ve got some of their ban ham v2 from @Enjoi802 as a freebie. Looking forward to seeing how she does outside along with some of his skunk 1 :call_me_hand::v:

3 Likes

Fun fact, I always figured “ban ham” was a gamer reference (never been a gamer but had a Buncha buddies that were) to “ban hammer” (not 100% on what that means but heard it thrown around a lot from said gamer homies) but only recently found out it’s an abbreviation for “banana hammock” which I think is way funnier :joy::joy:

6 Likes

i’d be happy with either but my outdoor is booked this season and just finishing up an indoor COPA run so going for indoor. Loving COPA seeds after this first run with frostitute x appalachia.

5 Likes

I ran the FastHam as a tester. Was some awesome smoke

6 Likes

Outdoors would be my pick for copa genetics. Thank you @Dirt_Wizard for the chance

6 Likes

I grow indoor :nail_care:

4 Likes

You guys know I love my outdoor just as much as my indoor I often ask myself which one I love more and I can’t come to a conclusion because one depends on the other for my Grows and vice versa .It’s like saying which leg do I like the most my left or my right lololo as far as the packed I feel your pain

9 Likes

And that’s not even including the big tent compartment I tend to take on behemoth projects I have 8 different cultivars going and I tend to work better under pressure or I like the abuse

4 Likes

@Dirt_Wizard Thanks at a shot at these.

2 Likes

thanks for the opportunity at some fun with friends for Copa seeds.you got the place on fire :fire: :fire: thanks again @Dirt_Wizard

1 Like

I start in, the finish out :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sorry guys, I got real stoned on some LouDog weed I just harvested and dried- whoo that man likes it strong!

Here’s the results for indoor and outdoor:

So that’s @CocoaCoir and @Jimdoors congrats dudes! I’ll go get the seeds and do a reveal soon.

20 Likes

Thank you @Dirt_Wizard cool giveaway with in/out

7 Likes

I’m curious what you two won! congrats

and thanks for the chance @Dirt_Wizard

6 Likes

Damn alot of activity on this page. Don’t check for 12 hours and there were 29 replies. Missed out on the awesome giveaway but congrats to the winners. Sure to be some great genetics whatever the packs are .Copa beans are :fire:

6 Likes

Very cool of you @Dirt_Wizard, very cool. :+1:

4 Likes

Hey @Dirt_Wizard I’m trying to get ahold of Copa to see if I can get some of those Ancient OG beans… so far I only found a farmers pack at GLG.
Any ideas?

2 Likes

Happy to see the Copa Giveaway here. Better than 50% of this years starters are Copa Varieties, and they are gonna be nuts once they finish up.

9 Likes

Your plants look great , bumming i missed out on the diesel project. I wish you great success. any breeding or just sensi outdoor

2 Likes

Thanks! I’ll let you know if i see any more Diesel project pop up, I will @ ya. I don’t intend on breeding anything. Last year that sorta happened by accident due to my inexperience. I let 1 male stick around about 150 feet away from the bulk of my plants, and I think it was responsible for almost everything getting seeds at the end of the season. If i make it to the end of the season this year with no boys sneaking in, and the seeds are at a minimum, I’ll call it a success.

3 Likes