Copa Genetics

Thanks @Dirt_Wizard! It’s really exciting to win COPA.

4 Likes

Whoooo sorry y’all I forgot that the painters were showing up this morning to start stripping the exterior. Just got a chance to pull seeds and it’s going to be:

4x GSD F6 for @CocoaCoir indoor

4x Reese’s Cut x Appy for @Jimdoors outdoor

21 Likes

good selections ! It is appreciated.

5 Likes

Any smoke reports on the ban ham? Thanks

2 Likes

Appalachian Ice cream cake (Jbeezy cut ICC x Appalachia f4) pheno #1 funky, grapey finish, creamy, musky, slightly minty rubber. I hit this with a male (Icc X Appy f4)#3 pheno short/quick and sweet stem rubs.

Pheno#2 (keeper cut) tropical fruit smoothie, creamy, dank, mango/pineapple/papaya, skunky flavors. I also hit this girl with the dude but only one branch.

Pheno 3 (Icc x appy f4) tall lanky compared to other 2 had curled leaves since germination thinking maybe was a environmental problem but never stopped growing like that even when dialed in. Smells like tropical Starburst/ mango/ green Crack kinda aromas and pointy buds like GC. I did NOT hit this girl with pollen. Also Still got this one finishing up. The other 2 I already took down and only smoked the 1st pheno so far but will have smoke report for all pretty soon.

Lastly are a few photos of the rainbow chip/ tropical sleigh ride x Appalachia f4 phenos #1 and 2
The more colorful pheno is the one I’ve decided to move forward and work with she smells amazing kinda like the #2 pheno of Appalachia Ice cream but more brighter tropical notes with a chocolaty creamy mint undertones. Also hit this one with AIC#3 male (short & sweet) got cuts from the ones I like and will most likely run em again outside, or at least the ones I got room for… Cheers everybody sorry been awhile since I’ve uploaded just been incredibly busy as of late but hope everyone is doing great! Everything is looking great that’s for sure! @CocoaCoir @Dirt_Wizard @CapnCannabis @Kami @Jimdoors @OGBohab @holysmokes

24 Likes

These pics are from a few weeks back and some of these are transplanted now and most are topped now but just wanted to show some more awesome Copa gear!

18 Likes

I am very interested in smoke report and if he doesnt release these then i’d be interested in seeds also ! My two favorite strains combined haha

3 Likes

New freebie spotted! Any guesses? I say Oil Spill (Triple Kush x Royal Kush) x Ancient OG?

11 Likes

Haven’t smoked any flower as I’m a Hash guy.
The hash is exceptional!!! Kerosene/Jet fuel on the inhale, a nice fruity/floral on the exhale. 2-3 tiles on the way to my shop, and I’m good until after work.

3 Likes

Bought 3 of these 5 packs on strainly. Just for them in the mail yesterday. I’ve been wanted to try some Aog crosses.

I bought them mostly to try that Persian Panther so today I dropped the 5 pack of that and 4 of the p25 fems for outdoor this year. This will compliment what i started last month

18 Likes

The Mother you pulled those Skunks off of must have been the Mother of all Mothers You should be very proud of yourself @Enjoi802 This lady is an absolute keeper She smells like Lemon Dust pledge mixed with acetone nail polish on the stem rub now this plant radiates with oozing oily greasyness Never Droops always at perfect 45s I am definitely keeping a cut of this one I can feel just how this one grows There’s some dynamite genetics in play.Between Mr Toads Backpack The BOG Sour Bluetooth Twins,JohnnyPotseeds Frankie and his lady in red The afghan heirlooms,The Texada Heriloom I can’t sit on a whole seat I only need the edge.Heads on a swivel Of holy shit goodness right now

14 Likes

6 Likes

Ban Ham v2

Starting to take off, 2 weeks after first transplant.

12 Likes

Sweet!!! Nice to see someone running the V2. I ran Ban Ham last year, and it was a beast outdoors, couldn’t have been happier. The Bubble Hash from it is extraordinary, pure Kerosene/Jet fuel on the inhale, nice floral/fruity on the exhale. Hope the V2 turns out as nice as the original did for me last year!!!

8 Likes

Copa plants may just be indestructible.

1 Like

Week into flower. Still smells like plants.

Front Left Goji x Appy
Front right GSD x Appy

Goji x Appy

GSD x Appy

11 Likes

Nice bed you got there

3 Likes

Thanks! I’m getting close to having it for 2 years now. Highly suggest it for ease of use.

3 Likes

That’s awesome what size is that 3x3 or 2x2? looks like plenty of room for a few wonderful girls!

2 Likes

It’s a 3x3 bed in a 4x4 tent.

4 Likes