Copa Genetics

I’m doing the F1s, not sure about Legs I presume the same (I have a pack of the BX but not doing it this time around).

1 Like

I’m 0 for 7 on P25 F1s I bought in early 2022. Stored in a dark sealed jar in the fridge. The seeds are massive. My germ rate in general is 85% using the paper towel method. Perhaps I should have dunked them in dilute h202 beforehand. I don’t know. Didn’t stop me from buying another fresh pack though. Really want to get these going and make my own F2s.

4 Likes

Was it warm?

Ouch. They are definitely big seeds, I noticed that. TBF the Gorilla Ghani were particularly small, so the size of the P25 beans was amplified even more.

I tried popping 3 P25 seeds recently and none of them germed either. Didn’t try popping anymore, and yeah mine were also pretty massive.

2 Likes

65F or so. Everything else at the same time and place germinated.

Thats still rather low for germination. I like it to be 78. I even bought a seedling mat for the frostitute x appalachia because it wasnt hot enough for germination at 65-70 and i was able to save 3 of the 6.

2 Likes

i agree. a good temp i like for germination is minimum 78-82f for germination. i have been doing the float tech with peroxide added at 80f and have been getting good results. :seedling:

1 Like

The one skunk lower left hand corner In the Log bed Took well to the outdoors and has been putting up with 50 mph winds and temps dipping into the 40s.Freeze warning tonight so time to see what thier made of.Been in the ground Two days a little droop in the night and in the early morning then back up again.Roots getting settled in.Indoor One will be repotted very soon she’s getting the droop time for some new shoes.I’m thinking a 20 gallon fabric pot with some Malted two row and Basalt And Dr earth Pure gold and a shit ton of EWC

12 Likes

looking good. nice start you can just cover them with a larger pot if it gets too cold, lol. got to look for pots to cover mine. hope you have a bountiful grow season… :seedling: :evergreen_tree: :deciduous_tree:

1 Like

To you and yours as well happy growing don’t forget the Fulvic :v:Don’t worry The Frankenstein got a Woobie.The Princess must be pampered the rest are Amazons

3 Likes

Yeah, that’s a good point. I germinate all my other seeds with a heating mat, I don’t know why I haven’t been using one for weed. I know how I will try to germinate the rest of them.

1 Like

All right! All right! All right!

Finally got a girl! Woooooooooot!

Here’s a lady from a preservation pack from Copa of Secret Chief F2’s. She’s tall and Sativa like in how she’s presenting.

Taller than me at this point after the stretch.

Some clawing going on. Maybe too much nitrogen. (?)

She’s been on a standard veg and flowering diet. Toned it back a little and she’s started to release those “claws” some.

Anyway - just wanted to report in since my luck with the ladies has been notoriously bad.

@Enjoi802 - Have an Icy Grape going too and a Persian Girl on deck.

Thanks again for the hook up there. -know you’ve got a lot going on with the farms. Hope you are well. Good luck with everything!

18 Likes

Looking awesome man that looks like one hell of a plant! Looking forward to seeing the icy grape and Persian girl flowered out! Really curious about that PG!

4 Likes

Looks good a bit of stress never hurts a stable strain .

3 Likes

LEDs and tall plants are harder to get to cooperate for me. LEDs have a narrower window of ideal lighting intensity than other sources, so scrog/training to make a flat canopy is usually better.

There’s a chance what you’re seeing is just from the top being over-lit, stressing it out. Hard to say, though

2 Likes

Quick update. 15 days from getting wet. They survived a few real cold nights as well. The 4 is the p25 fems 4/4 . and the 5 is the Persian Panther. 5/5. Hoping on finding some sex on the plants i started in early April. Without messing with the sun (dep). I’m going to give a touch of phosphorus to hopefully assist on pre flowers. But one persian girl is starting to alternate nodes and 1 project gsd is definitely a boy. But that’s it. Wanted to find the girls before upotting from the 1 gallons. But that will may not happen. Probably into 3 's untill sexed. The plant is the project GSD boy

9 Likes

Have the first batch of outside plants in the ground after this weekend. Hope i am not too early to go outdoors here, but I will trust em at this point - getting too big!

Included are Copa Diesel project

Copa Project 25

I have about 3 Ancient Elephant that appear to be gals

And one nice sized purple moonshine:

Most of the plants are showing their sex’s pretty well, possibly because my light calculations were not close enough when i started bringing them outside, so we will see how they go as far as re-vegging now that they are in the dirt and will be getting what mother nature hands its light and temp wise.

12 Likes

Harvest report.

I have just finished up trimming the two frostitute x appalachia… dried for 9 and 11 days respectively. Not as much yield as I would like at 1.1 and 1.5 oz for a total of 2…6 oz between the two plants. That is with a 200W spider farmer LED. Now conditions were not optimal as i made some minor mistakes and also did some bad things to them on purpose that probably contributed to lower yield at the end. They were testers so I wanted to see how far they’d go.

I smoked a half a pinner joint of the tall pheno and it is very clear sativa hybrid. Almost TOO potent as I am a lil nauseous and my mind and body are really ready to go. Tingling body waves and a building OG type buzz are all telling me that this is going to be amazing in 3-4 weeks. It is a creeper and really awesome. Sativa leanin on tall one and Indica leanin on short one. Though the lil one was half the size, it produced almost the same amount as the tall one.

Smells are goji/black licorice/currant with a backend of nostril flaring funk which if youre familiar with the appalachia you will recognize. This plant actually reminds me a lot of Synergy in taste and flavor which is Pinequeen x Appalachia.

The frost levels were off the charts. I was able to get a good amount of finger hash off my gloves which had turned black. Appalachia defoliated itself for the most part so dry trimming was very easy. The PM resistance was very high as it tried to take hold on a couple leaves and the plants just said fuck that!

11 Likes

If anyone wishes to grow the frostitute x appalachia, Here is the last breedbay pack ON SALE.

headie gardens… i dont want to be greedy… they take money order/cash only… but theres no other way to get em! About $1-1.50 a seed. Great deal! They also have the outdoor. In fact, most COPA packs are on sale.

12 Likes