Copa Genetics

Update on the Indoor Skunk#1 Much more internode activity in the Indoor this one likes her Calmag and Silica with that fulvic like a lot Outdoor is having more spacing with all that sunlight .Very oily resin all over whole plant.Going to get her Chunky and drop her to the floor and dim the lights a touch to get her to stretch up a bit.Powerful Citrus smell will very sticky stem rubs Stalk is like a Little tree now.So very green it’s almost nuclear.Axiom spray coming first week of June with modified fulvic and feed program working out the bugs as we speak.More ECW and Malted two row coming soon

10 Likes

Smoking on some GSD x p25 from outdoor last season. So much crystals inside the bud. Stuffing some cones and headed to a pop up to visit some other growers and maybe pick up a cut or 2.

12 Likes

Seems to be more trichomes than plant material when ground up.

2 Likes

good evening , does anybody have any AK Bean Brian seeds to trade , been really wanting to work with some of the classic strains, blueberry , sensi star , etc… hawaian cat piss. I got a decent amount to trade , figured I would mention it in my favorite thread.
Thanks a bunch , @Kami

6 Likes

The Turkish Twist does that.I’ve been smoking on my stash since last year and that bud is all tricomes when you grind it up.Seems like it’s bone dry then when you grind it up it’s so sticky the grind weed sticks together like someone dumped Elmer’s glue on it and it’s slightly moist when ground Still the smoothest smoke I have makes the best joint weed

5 Likes

Had to swap the indoor Skunk with the outdoor outside.Outside one turned out to be a gorgeous dude the citrus smell on him is like a Florida orange very electric smell.took cuts off him.This one blew up his plot and turned out to do better outdoors than he did she showed 2 preflower pistils then went back into growing More explosive growth very bushy thick much skunkier with a citrus backend…

7 Likes

Nice that looks healthy! Just popped some seeds myself. Went with a tray of bodhi gear lol. Mountain temple, socal master kush x app, dragon blood hash plant, and mother’s milk, and just because 3 goji og. Was thinking of doing my lucky charms and herbara bushman but took a left turn at Albuquerque so that’s where it went lol.

12 Likes

whats the skunk cross your growing ? plants look real healthy

3 Likes

I’m really Curious to see how that Dragons blood hash plant works out for you.I have some of it in Johnnys Lady in Red crossed to his Frankenstein and the female I have had a wider leaf config than the Frankie fem imparted by the dragons blood if I were to guess I have going on she is a much more delicate Plant and is the loudest thing in my garden with a close 2nd place with that Skunk.Has this citrus thing going on reminds me of Calvin Kleins Electric the one they sold in the neon green bottle in 2011.

3 Likes

They were a Mystery Seed given to me by @Enjoi802 he did a very good job on them very huge healthy beans like garbanzos were first called TG2 then were revealed to be Skunk#1.Popped two got a killer male and that female in the first shot out of 5.I still have 3 left and I’m almost itching to pop them too lol like how many times do you pop 2 seeds like that these days out of a 5 pack and get that many keepers on the first shot?Getting harder these days in the huge market of seeds Good genetic in them beans those bastards are nuclear wait till you guys see what I do with these babies

3 Likes

nice, i had TG1 only 3 popped out of 5 and all 3 were boys i must say they were stinky though.

2 Likes

It’s definitely gonna be fun to see how she turns out.

2 Likes

Those were the afghan 1 I got from @George, she was a super awesome plant, straight up favorite from that grow, and I got lucky with a male from the seeds sent along. So I did what I could and made more for folks lol. I’m not sure where they were in the process forward so I called them a IBL as the two plants had very identical expression

5 Likes

Here’s orange turpentine x appy #2 30 days flowering smells have just start 3 days ago but starting to smell really good no orange smells

I put 2 clones of OT x appy # 2 and the seed plant and one clone of OT x appy #1 and 3 outdoors may 18th but when planting realized I misidenified # 3 its a male but a stinky one so I pulled. Also took 1 more clone of each before they went out but #1 didn’t make it so still have 2 and 3 clones. Going to collect some pollen for some f2’s.

12 Likes

Bunch of Copa gear! I will make a more detailed list later on, but I got some new cuts and some older To crosses from Copa to play with! The Seedlings are, early glue x The One, fofana(banana creme pie x banana creme)x the one), green Crack x to#3[reversal]-fems, Alaskan blackberry x aog, and costal’s blacklights(Black domina x NL1 ibl) x Black domina 1-4 males) those are on top of the other 3 waves of seeds popped so far but have had over 20 confirmed males so far so the herd is being thinned out slowly but surely

11 Likes

Was hoping to the plants would show some preflowers at this point but decided to transplant the 5 persian girl plants to 7 gallon pots. I have 3 green and 2 purple stem plants. I plan on using a male from this to make seeds with so not too worried about container size. I wish i spent the money on sex tests. But knowing my luck ill proabably transplant the others ( northern purple og and project GSD.) And they sex within a week. I watered in a little organic bloom fertilizer (0-10-10) yesterday to maybe help them along. Didnt want to dep them.

Also this is a female 100amp x appy. Shes going outside i have some cuts backed up if she turns out amazing

12 Likes

Damn sound like a nice selection of gear. The one sounded real interesting. I believe it has some Thai in it???

2 Likes

Yea man it’s a highland thai x kandahar Afghani I believe

3 Likes

That sounds great. Im ready to get going again.
I’m going to be tired up for a while.,

1 Like

I have some of the same. I’m looking forward to those myself. I like the project 25. I do see where they have them in feminize seeds.
I got a couple a couple packs the other day. They were a different strain. I’ll have to look and see what it was again.

4 Likes