Copa Genetics

Good luck with those a lot of action in them.Very very loud plants

5 Likes

Icy Grape Purple Skittles pheno, way different than the Black Domina one I grew before, still grapes and heavy but not as sleepy though it’s still got the body high:

16 Likes

Just dropped five of one of the early freebies, Zip Tape, which is Early Glue x Black Domina, will post here when they break the surface

9 Likes

Posted in my outdoor thread as well but here’s some shots of my 4 P25’s, just waiting on a genetic test to pick the two ladies that go into their permanent 45 gal homes for the season

13 Likes

Where did you send in for testing?Im trying to find somewhere to send in some samples to see what’s kicking around in some of what I have.Plants looking excellent BTW.

3 Likes

I’ve used Farmer Freeman for sex testing. I think they’re doing virus testing as well now. It was a quick turnaround once they got the samples.

4 Likes

Can you provide a link to your OD thread?

1 Like

I used farmer freeman, kind of expensive IMO but good if you gotta know, although go figure they all started showing sex like 2 days after I sent the test in :man_facepalming:t2: holding off transplant until results come in just so that I don’t feel like I totally wasted my money haha

5 Likes

Here you go brother: Stretching my Legs outdoors (get it?) - #128 by LegsMahoney

1 Like

12 Likes

P 25 feminized. Looking real good so far. Started in 1 gallons. Early May

7 Likes

Persian Panther. Same start early May. 5 regular seeds. Will cull males and keep the females.

5 Likes

got some supplies in the mail today for some science experiments.

8 Likes

Some things just “smell purple.” I don’t know how else to describe it.

4 Likes

I was looking at those. I got a few freebies the other day. If you do get to grow going to tag me over if you don’t mind.

I got some more somewhere, and I do not know where I put them. I did give some out. But I did that deal last year. I hope I did not throw them away. I can’t find them anywhere.

8 Likes

That’s a pretty good selection.

3 Likes

Got into the Jiffy pucks with some tweezers tonight since I saw heads starting to pop up, and took the shells off of everything that had sprouted, 4/5 Zip Tape going strong and one tiny seed was trying to break its shell so I cracked that one, I think that was the one I passed on crashing initially since it was so tiny. Looks like perfect germination from a 3-4 year old pack off Strainly, nice! I don’t know if it’s growing seed plants outside or what other tricks but I get some of the most reliable germination from this dude

3 Likes

did these come from dc seed ?

1 Like

After 3 weeks I have just smoked a joint of the frostitute x appalachia small OG pheno and it is TOO fucking potent. I thought smoking a pinner joint would be ok. I smoke live resin vape pens of the highest quality strains in cali and this is half way to having me curled up into a ball on the floor but i’m riding it out and it is turning into a nice high. I think i’m realizing that I like Indicas leaning plants no matter how much I try and grow sativas.

13 Likes

Skunk#1 is grown into her spot and was bitten by the werewolf two days ago and sprayed with Axiom will continue every ten days till all the packs are gone Then it’s bulk time male cuttings off her brother have rooted and will be put up for a pollen run She has a ways but is catching up to her Friends.Very nice space on the nodes on this one just the right amount of stretch and bulk.These love fulvic and Organic Cal mag eat it right up I have to order another Bottle of TPS no time to make my own they have become crackbabies to it Pinch of Epsom salt and they perked right up not that they need it

6 Likes