Copa Genetics

thanks for the smoke report. too potent how? is it like racy / paranoia type or like couch lock knock you down cant move type? :crazy_face: :woozy_face:

3 Likes

Hey Everyone I’m a little late to the party. I’ve been extremely busy getting my outdoor, out and going. I’ve got 3 Copa strains almost at the finish line. They are at day 65 today
I was unable to do the training I would have preferred because of space. They are in 3 gallon pots with my mix for/of soils, buildasoil nutrients (craft blend) and my well water.

I only got 1 female of the Heaven Mountain Remix but it is a stellar of a plant. I am quite impressed and if it smokes anything like it looks ill be keeping it around. It’s not going to be a huge yielded but I think will make up for it in quality

!

20230611_144006|500x500

I have 2 of the ICC JB CUT X Varegated Appy testers. Distinctively different phenos. The first is a heavy green pheno. Will have a great yield

And the purple one. It’s not as heavy as the other but still a good yielder, it looks like fire tho

I’ve got 3 of the Magooey x Appy testers I’ll post up shortly

14 Likes

Here are the Mom Gooey cut x Appy #4 plants. These are all fairly consistent and don’t have a lot of variation. …my 3 anyways. They look like they are going to be :fire:, and yield quite well.

20230611_152624

#2. This one has the most amazing terps. I hope I can retain them

And #3

I’ve got a dozen or so…haven’t added them up , different Copa strains going outdoors that are all looking great. Some are 6 foot tall already and going to be giants. I’ve got to get new pictures of them and I’ll post them up soon, hopefully tomorrow

18 Likes

Great work dude those are looking amazing!! I have a few mom gooey x Gsd f6 going outside this weekend along with a bunch of others too.Those buds look so gnarly and cool can’t wait to hear the smoke report! Yea the MG xgsd f6 and Genius thai x Poison potion are looking like the best of the bunch! gonna be another awesome Copa season!

5 Likes

:raised_hands: :raised_hands: :star_struck: :heart_eyes: :green_heart: :green_heart: Great looking gals you got there!!

4 Likes

Thank you Sir. I’ve got a few outdoor trees that are just blowing up. Everything I have out, except 1 strain is Copa. I’m going to the woods to take new pics here shortly.

5 Likes

It reminded me a lot of snowhighs description for blackberry spacewreck

“the high was like jumping down a mountain at 3000 foot intervals”

This lasted about 30 minutes and then it was just a regular OG high to very clear relaxation. No ill after effects.

4 Likes

I will start this off with some pics of my yard plants. I put these in the ground May 20th. They are going to all be big producers

First up is the Vale Tudo round 1. I grew this strain last year and had a pheno that went purple late that was powerful smoke. I think this purple stem pheno is real close to it

Here is the Diesel Project. This plant already stinks like it is in full flower

And the last of my Copa yard plants is a P25 BX

15 Likes

They came out Lovely

2 Likes

or even better…

9 Likes

I’ve got a small gorilla patch I also put out. This is my first year in this spot. I had to cut a lot of brush to put these in. A couple months ago I dug my holes, worked 10 gallons of aged Sheep shit to each hole and threw a handful of quick lime on each. Then a couple weeks later I put a cup of Buildasoil Craft blend on them and mixed it in the top few inches. I put all of these out May 16th and they literally exploded. I topped the shit out of them all today. The vigor of all these plants is amazing

First up is the Fast Ham

A Persian Girl

Next would be a Northern Purple

My Turkish Twist

P25 BX

And the final one here is a First Cut

17 Likes

The pictures don’t do the above plants justice. They are all 5-6 foot tall. I topped the hell out of them today

8 Likes

damn thats incredible i got a late start and a late transplant. but plants are in 7 and 15 gal plastic pots currently and are looking to take off after a feeding with jlf, fish emulsion and recharge. i have northern purple og, persian girl, gsd x skunk 1 ,and project gsd that have been slowly showing sex and getting transplanted. next week the p25 fems will be tranplanted into 20 gallons fabric . hopefully getting a sex test done by a friend to help determine the sex of the persian panther. The gsd x skunk 1 has a great stem rub so i took what i believe is a male and but it in a 5x5 tent with a few of my keeper moms (SSDD , Sliperry Susan , Mikes strawberry lemonade, and romulan blueberry) to polinate and make regular seeds. i just flipped to 12/12 so they can get seeded long before my outdoors photperiod get flowering.

6 Likes

Thanks much. I see you’ve grown out a few gems yourself so I’ll accept that compliment with honors

3 Likes

Wow, those are going to be some amazing crosses. Looks like you are use to playing with fire with that lineup. I’m actually smoking on some GSD f6 from last years outdoor now.

4 Likes

Dude I was just reading through this thread searching for some info I needed and saw you post. Sorry I didn’t see it earlier. I ordered it off of Amazon. You can see some of it being used in one of my recent post in this thread.

2 Likes

i have also been enjoying the gsdf6 from last season. after curing it is so smooth with a nice glowing feel good buzz. been my go to lately. popped 4 of them for this seasons grow also. i want some more gsdf6 lol.

6 Likes

I took am an old school guerilla grower, back in the day that’s how it was done, long before inside tent growing ever became a thing. Super impressive looking grow. The only suggestion I could make, in my very humble opinion, is to strip all the lower scrap off the plant. You’d be amazed what a difference it makes pushing those energy points to the canopy.
I’m an aggressive stripper from way back, too. :grin:

4 Likes

Yes. Sorry didn’t see that.

They could use some stripping. Thanks for the advice. I don’t ger in much of a rush with it tho. I hope to have them all trimmed up by the time they start to flower. I’m trying to decide if I want to tie them all down…if I do it would definitely up my yield.

1 Like