Copa outdoors testers needed

alright man lets get to testin’

3 Likes

I’d be willing to test outdoors but I get a short season so fast flowering or autos would be required

3 Likes

Depending on how fast a flowerer you need, the P25 is a pretty fast flowerer. Supposed to finish in September.

3 Likes

@Enjoi802 , thank you for this opppurtunity. i missed the last round of testers. I was going to sign up for the karma sour x gsd last time. I’m in central NY at 43 degrees N and these should be perfect for our harsh late summers. I signed up for the gsd #16 x p25 Thanks again.

5 Likes

It’s been hot here also.

1 Like

P25 was done Sept 1st so I’m guessing all these will be done rather quick

6 Likes

What is GSD? My brain is not working atm… :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

@bodhi released them as a outdoor only strain, it’s GG4 x Sunshine Day Dream. Copa worked it to a F6 now. Stabilized it for indoor use. Then got the blessing for the use of it in his work.

10 Likes

Thanks. I remember it now. I had to ask before but forgot.

2 Likes

3 packs left…

5 Likes

Are these going out soon? I’m ansty to get them going. Feel like I’ll be behind the ball for the season if I don’t start them in the next week or so. Thanks if you need reimbursement for shipping let me know. Thanks

6 Likes

Monday is the day they fly. Got mother’s day tomorrow which I had to get stuff ready for today. But they are in hand and ready to go!

4 Likes

thank you for the quick response. should i send you a pm with an address
?

4 Likes

I’m going to wait the rest of today and most likely Sunday night I will post up the email to send the info too. Helps me stay organized.

But there are still 3pack looking for someone to run them…

8 Likes

I’ll speak with my brother who lives a few miles away. Hell probably be down for testing some outdoor strains. He’s not on the current overgrow but was a member back in 2001-2003(we moved to an area so rural no internet). I can post his photos or better yet get him to join OG again.He has an organic vegetable garden and throws some plants in with everything else. hes into to fruity(blueberry) skunky weed. which of the testers lest do you think he should sign up for.? I fell like he is going to choose 9d4.

2 Likes

I have a friend and his mother who just asked me for plants. They would be open to this also. I can post the updates. He’s got herniated disc’s so pain meds would be his preferred. His mother is just recovering from cancer treatment.
These would be in an entirely different outdoor environment than the ones I said I would do

4 Likes

Would love to test these seeds in the Netherlands
But I don’t know how i need to sign up

3 Likes

I’m in, set me up. I already have outdoors going. 2 weeks outdoors already been through 20 degrees…they made it.

5 Likes

I’m in, let me know when to send an address.

1 Like

Looking forward to getting these going to, hopefully we get em in soon, mother nature on her own outdoor schedule :wink: these will be the last addition for my going bananas grow :slight_smile:

2 Likes