Copa outdoors testers needed

4 Likes

9d4 and sunset sherbet og still left…

5 Likes

I believe there is some confusion going on here. I will never use an e-mail address to send personal information whether is be actual or bogus. Never has there been a time where another member has asked for me to send a mailing address via e-mail. I never keep members addresses any longer than it takes for me to write it on an envelope. Proof being with members i have to ask to resend in a P.M. then erase. Pretty sure i won’t play that game. I have plenty of gardens in a REC state for test runs, still you won’t get that type of correspondence. I withdraw my spot.

2 Likes

I know of you from Breedbay friend. I can offer up some space this year for your outdoor test requirement.

4 Likes

That’s ok. If you need to do it via PM, that’s not a problem didn’t mean to offend you. And I can understand your concern. Wasn’t meant to be sketchy. Nor meant to make a issue. Just what I’ve found easier. Especially having 6 kids running a business it’s less stress to try and search this on my phone. Which is all I use. So it is what it is. And have a good day :+1:

4 Likes

You got a lot going on with the kids. I’m very sure.

2 Likes

Yeh, I get it :100: percent. Delta leaf put my real name and email address out there in Google land with a shared folder for plant gender tests. I’d rather stay off grid until my home state flips to a rec state. Good luck with this summers outdoor testers.

2 Likes

I’ll gladly be a tester!..email sent.

2 Likes

Understood, I had a guy on here dox me, and on his site, rather well known fella, and it was a show for sure. Definitely sucks when it happens. I am always open to ship them out however folks are comfortable.

Especially if you have had issues In the past with folks. That’s never a problem for me. Been around the lot for a min.

4 Likes

All testers please send via DM or prefer email with info, title should be the strain you chose. Contents where they gotta go! Wife was home sick today so stuff got side tracked.

7 Likes

thanks email sent.

3 Likes

DM sent. Thank you

2 Likes

All sent …Thank you

3 Likes

Email sent. :smiley:

3 Likes

We’re about to have lift off!

1 Like

Sorry meant to tag @Enjoi802

1 Like

50 years of family experience 500sqft and 50 gallon pots outdoors if your interested, we have a new IG account and YouTube under “dadinkygrower” doing 4 testers now for multiple companies let me know asap :v: @CopaGenetics

3 Likes

I also have room indoors but if you want outdoor gotta get going soon popping the last set of beans end of next week for all my tests

2 Likes

Welcome to OG! Take a second over at the Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 2) thread.

All spots have been filled this round, but fret not because if you stick around I’m sure at some point there will be more.

4 Likes

E-mail send :pray: