Copycat genetics

8 Likes

Ok so this video of his daily dose dose not prove he is a snitch! Take an obvective look at shit, dont belive the shit you hear, amd grow his shit out to form your opinion on dude, haters gonna hate thats just the world turning

1 Like

Im gonna grow cc genetics out and go from there

1 Like

Stop with that.

You got some ‘free’ seeds, get back to us when you have your grow log up and running.

19 Likes

Lol ok bet, and i guess i am just pointing out the obvious

You had joined the community two weeks ago and have only posted in this thread. Something obvious is an understatement, change my mind.

Browse around a bit and get to know the community and interact. Introduce yourself in the:

Read the About, the FAQs, and the TOS. Thanks.

8 Likes

from what I hear copycat genetixx and @Hugh_Glass may be one in the same, just sayin.

17 Likes

this would only give an opinion on the breeder he stole the seeds from though, myswell just buy it for cheaper from the actual breeder, rather than marked up from the theif.

16 Likes

I got red blow pops on the way. We shall see.

1 Like

I sent him some stuff :hot_face:, saw the thread in passing. Not to sure who is who. But there is that from my side of things.

3 Likes

When was that? Are you aware of the background? Please bring this to PM.

4 Likes

@Enjoi802, was is Huge_Ass that you sent some stuff to? Or was is copycat?

3 Likes

I sent some purple moonshine to hugh

1 Like

So is this the (suspected) GG4 thief ? Just wanna be clear?

3 Likes

If that’s true then damn this guy is the hardest working scammer in the biz lol.

People hate CopyCat for different reasons. I don’t agree with “breeder rights” as a concept but there’s so many more reasons not to like the guy. He just sells whatever and throws whatever name is popular on it…and often charges MORE than the original breeder was charging in the first place.

From what I’ve seen half his shit looks identical…because it’s probably the same stock…a femmed/selfed cookie type plant. Purple and frosty. I got a big sack of cookie plant bagseeds that’ll do the EXACT same thing.

15 Likes

Hugh is - for sure. If he’s Copycat or not I cannot verify, but would love to see verifiable proof either way.

8 Likes

Yeah, but thats probably as forthcoming as verifying strain parentage these days LOL. I’m glad @Worcestershire_Farms and @Tonygreen put a positive end to a long saga. For this dude (me) its right from one of 3 trusted seedbanks, OG members and breeders directly exclusively from now on…There’s better breeders on OG why pay ‘copycats’?

13 Likes

Do tell , @Hunter , the thief’ part we know about & id presume he is a rat :rat: ,but RAPiST is too much …!?
Do you know this dude personally or just from ‘Copycat’ ?

Where’s that ban-hammer :hammer: Lol .!! ( jk.)

Gaz

3 Likes

Why delete the posts ? You were on a roll. Almost gave it away!

4 Likes

It was getting good.

2 Likes