Copycat genetics

Copy cat is sketchy at best, more hermies than straight female and you never know when you’ll get your seeds if at all. My buddy was dead set on making a big order and I told him not to because I myself am an OG and I also Do my research, sometimes for months, anyway he did make a $600 order and it took 4 months and many many emails to get the package. Sketchy and lazy breeding is my take.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing your experience with me @Jrod1977 much appreciated i have the jewel s1 im growing out from copycat genetics , among other experiments, hope it dont herm

1 Like

Looking for any feedback on COPYCAT genetics
Is it really same as the brand name seeds?

4 Likes

Buckle in… this is gonna be a rough ride.

7 Likes

Copycats from The Farm, Logic is associated with these seeds.
I’da passed on them, wouldn’t support him for anything

5 Likes

Probably to some degree. I’m assuming they just buy clone only and self them. They won’t be exactly like the clone only plant but there’s probably phenos that are close

1 Like

Oh man

12 Likes

That’s the second as funniest thing I’ve seen all day. @Swe-can . One love friend

3 Likes

Stay away from them.

3 Likes

I’m sorry I’m still laughing

2 Likes

Some people who were involved in the Tonygreen GG4 RIL group buy think that the person who stole our $10k in seeds is the same person behind Copycat…

7 Likes

Do you think. Hummmmm

2 Likes

Just look at this guy

8 Likes

O my :astonished: wow lol :joy::laughing::joy: :jack_o_lantern::tada:

2 Likes

Do you think the take credit cards? Lol is it a life time of seeds. Lol

1 Like

Cash in Envelope untracked :joy::sweat_smile::joy::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Yea!!! Sad. My but hurts. Yep!!! @Swe-can i feel ya. I like it when they say send cash. Lol. But they guarantee their part. Yea?

1 Like

Is this the start of a rant? I wonder. Is it getting ready to start? Lol

2 Likes

Simple answer is stay away and save your time lol

4 Likes

THC 37-40% and only $2500 ROFLMAO

11 Likes