Corey Heime (Corey Haim Stardawg x Cheddar Skunk)

There are some crosses listed at https://www.badd.news/

But are the Corey Heimes for sale anywhere?

3 Likes

No the CH was never formally released. GMOHouseofClones distributed 100 packs in clone orders (the numbered coin flip packs) and I dispursed at least half of that myself.

11 Likes

My buddy said he was gonna f2 it. Fingers crossed.

@hoss8455 a bit off topic but how many days do you take Corey?

2 Likes

Corey 65-68 @leetdood

3 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

I for some reason felt very compelled to do a seed increase on this variety for some reason right from the start. When I researched Corey’s Stardawgs I definitely knew it was worth the time. Now being someone involved in project #333 all things skunk related I am all for it was the cheddar skunk that made me wanna do the increase that much more. The run went amazing not a single problem!
The amoumt of trichomes on the Dan leafs just wild when these buds are in a ziplock baggy u get that sandstorm on the inside of the bag from the vast amount of crystal definetly worth the time and effort. Currently working with some pre Amsterdam skunk il be working this onto a couple crosses currently uncle fester 18 and Gainsville green alongside the new Alpha SkünK from purple caper see which one of these crosses deserves to live on. Is there any other Varieties stemming from the CH Stardawgs I’d luv to see a ch’s stardawgs x deathstar or star slayer or straight up work it into the pre Amsterdam skunk stock here the all FouL KinGz Variety by S.s.G.

8 Likes

The #d coin flip packs this is killer information as mine came in that style of pack and said 83 or 86 it’s somewhere here came with a sticker almost looked like Harry Potter and and Beavis from Beavis and butthead lmao sticker was glow in the dark also.

5 Likes

Wanted to log some information on this thread from my pal @Tuned second Cory Heime run with a new pheno. This one looking to have taken on the bud structure of the Uncle Festers Skunkbud in the lineage.

He also gave the pre-cure profile description of “Cheddar cheese mixed with fresh roasted coffee.”

Takes a stud to grow plants like this genetics be damned and I definitely thank you for making mine look so good boss @Tuned .

12 Likes

I was thinking of crossing this to celtic stone which has a tomato/spaghetti sauce pheno maybe get some kind of chicken parm phenos goin on or just straight up diner style restaurant.

2 Likes

Those buds are beastly for sure

2 Likes

Hell yeah anything food/savory esque will go with the CH.

4 Likes

Good thing I just bought another tent!

2 Likes

Thanks Hoss, I’m glad to grow it. It’s been a fun run, I’ll post some pics of CH plant #1 next week when I get home.
That plant had salmon colored hairs. But the buds were smaller. It had a burnt rubber/new tire smell.

5 Likes

Another one that really nailed this strain in the garden is @Loggershands . He always makes my gear look like the pretty girl at the bar.

His original chop post with glorious photos here:

How did that one smoke for you boss? @Loggershands

12 Likes

My one girl had a unique set of terps at least for me. After a good cure, she has settled into a burned motor oil/rubber smell that is pungent. Buds are large and frosty with bits of purple, they have a lot of “bag appeal”. She get a capital P for Potent and is probably the most potent flower I have in jars right now. The high is like a kick to the head, leaving me all most stupefied after a bowl. I save this weed for night time only as the high is seriously chill.

11 Likes

Beautiful report. I’m starting to think the bag appeal is from the uncle fester for structure and mom for the frost. I like how that line takes the back road to bag appeal around cookieville entirely. @Loggershands

8 Likes

Yeah I really like these buds. Dark green and purple leaves, long orange hairs with lots of frost. She was also beautiful in flower. Such a photogenic plant.

Edit - photo was blurry so took another.

15 Likes

Ya, those look fucking AMAZING!!!

3 Likes

If anyone is interested in the Corey Heime #2 cut I hold, shoot me a message.

Write up for the CH2: Hoss Selections for Charity (Cuts Direct) - #3 by hoss8455

14 Likes

Cut selected by a friend who did a solo cup hunt. After growing a female of the Cheddar Skunk, I can see this one leans alot more to that side, and my #2 took alot from the Stardawg. This Pebble Cut is much more of a stout indica girl. This one has been fully seeded by the Cheddar Skunk #11 male and should provide a more Cheddar Skunk dominant backcross stock as opposed to the #2 (which also has been seeded by the #11.)

13 Likes