Corey Heime (Corey Haim Stardawg x Cheddar Skunk)

Very nice. I have been watching this one. :fire:

3 Likes

outdoor girl is going crazy after the reveg!

the two indoor are coming along very nicely,frostiest girls in the tent…i gotta get some pics of them soon

4 Likes

24 Likes

Your cross looks mighty tasty man, nice job.

Just as an fyi, green photons have been shown to be photosynthetic so green light during lights off could cause some issues.

5 Likes

I appreciate the info, it was a failsafe thing I’ve really been trying to be done and out of the area before lights out.

4 Likes

Wowzers! :heart_eyes::fire::+1::beers::star_struck:

1 Like

Every now and then I will be wanting to grow this strain or that. On my mind for awhile. Then I would chase the next one, buying them faster than I can grow them.

This CH is on my mind

1 Like

This arrived today. Big Thanks @hoss8455 !

I’m amazed at the write up in the card and the time it must have taken you. I certainly appreciate it.

And thanks for the Impure Kush extra. Unexpected, but again very much appreciated.

12 Likes

very heartfelt letter to you explaining everything.:slightly_smiling_face:
lovely to see growers excited in there seeds and passing on love notes.
you see the sentiment in a person’s heart when they write like this.
very refreshing to see on the Internet.thankyou both

4 Likes

Corey Heime #2

I’ll get a full report soon but she’s got a very enjoyable high. Still kinda wet and chlorophyll-y

17 Likes

Did you need my info for this or do you still have it?

2 Likes

18 Likes

It looks really nice man, was this cut at day 61?

1 Like

Yeah, was having some sort of light leaks and was seeing some reveg signs. But the CH2 wad the closest to being done just barely starting to show Ambers.

6 Likes

I have received the Corey Heime @hoss8455 - Thank you. I’m really excited for the possibilities in these.

6 Likes

14 Likes

just a quick pic of one at day 61,the lighting is terrible… i have really enjoyed growing her,i kind of fucked up this run with to much chitosan in early flower but the corey kept trucking along…Trich and terp development were definitely messed up though, like every other strain in the tent,which sucks…i can only imagine how awesome she is when dialed in

10 Likes

Woah doggy!

3 Likes

Very Impressive @killabud I hope you find the mind expansion within.

3 Likes

21 Likes