Corey's outdoor 2020/2021 seasons

Hey @Panamajock, and @FattyRoots thanks for stopping by. I never thought of using unrefined sugar. I’ll definitely be looking into it. I’ll make sure not to offend anyone lol

4 Likes

Good luck bro. Not happening. We’re too much alike. :joy:

2 Likes

Thanks for the luck. Lol

2 Likes

Big mouth + big foot = still doesn’t taste good :joy:

1 Like

Panocha is the Spanish version. Also sugar and sweet spots.

3 Likes

I did try to get a hold of Sandra’s Rapadura, when she played here. Lol

That’s her waving to me, after I gave her the Scottish saltire… Happy days

8 Likes

Got two of these. One for each plant. Totally organic. 5 lbs a piece. @Tinytuttle do I need anymore? What else is there besides the bio char and that?

1 Like

6 Likes

Looks good I’d wouldn’t dump it all on at once

1 Like

Mulch on top bro.

I can’t wait to see what you do this summer.

2 Likes

Ok I’ll do a little at a time throughout the year. I was just gonna put it all down lol. @Badger I have 2 truck loads of some of the best looking, partly composted mulch you can think of. It’s half decayed and half bark all come of oak and hickory trees.
I’m gonna put it down after the plants go in the ground.

4 Likes

Nice. You come up with the good stuff. It’s great having connections.

1 Like

I never thought in a million years I would of found two truck loads of that. It’s gotta be filled with all sorts of fungus and goodies

2 Likes

Exact thing I was thinking. Up until the last couple years getting a fungus was a bad thing. :joy:

1 Like

Lol! Everything slow down at the homefront?

No. Wife is going to the dealership to get the part for her truck in a bit. To get the cam shaft position sensor, you have to buy the whole distributor. That creates a whole other headache, but getting the part is step 1.

2 Likes

Yes sir! one step at a time brother

Corey you asked about topping I don’t top I just spread the branches . I use ag netting in layers a couple of feet apart helps to hold the weight . After the buds are well formed I trim the fans to let the sun in works for me .

1 Like

Cool! I’m gonna do that then. I noticed you use multiple layers and the colas on your plants are nice and uniform, and stacked nicely. Pruning the fanners after bud formation is a great idea as well. Thanks gramps

I cage with net also like this last season

18 Likes