Corey's outdoor 2020/2021 seasons

Hello to everybody. I’m preparing for my first cultivation ever. Hold my fist
In the photos 5 days from planting. Ps: ignore that mess :grin:.

4 Likes

Nice! Welcome to overgrow! Start a thread, so we can follow along.

2 Likes

For Badger, do you mean a new thread?

3 Likes

Hey man thanks for stopping by. Just scroll to the top of the outdoor category and just click new topic and there you go your own outdoor thread. Post, be active, and ask questions. Lots of very intelligent experienced growers here willing to help!

5 Likes

@Lapolda what he :point_up_2: said

That will give us a place to follow along.

2 Likes

Hey peeps. I flipped the lights on my royal goo, (terp fi3nd) seeds, and gg4 from @Eudaemon.
So I checked on them today and found a female royal goo!! She will be one of 2 plants being planted in my two organic spots. The gg’s are not sexed yet. Hopefully get a female gg for the other spot.

15 Likes

I can’t wait to see what they look like in flower! How’s this season treating you so far?

5 Likes

Hey man. I’m excited too! So far it’s all going pretty good. I’m right in the middle of sexing out the males for this season. Planting season is so very close I’m getting a little overwhelmed lol.
I can’t wait to see what these look like in flower as well. I’ve planted all sorts of seeds over the years but nothing like this year. I think the genetics I have now will be superior to what I’m used to because of people like you who know what good genetics are have blessed me with my outdoor seed for this year

7 Likes

Hello man, I will be able to accompany you from the beginning !!!
The season here is ending., … and in the meantime, I am learning …
Success to you friend, everything will be fine …

4 Likes

Thanks @Gugumelo! I am always learning as well. I will do my best! I ordered some bulk dark brown sugar that should be in today. Now I can start making some fermented plant juices for this season…

4 Likes

Hey peeps just an update on things.
My hard work is starting to pay off. This stuff smells great! Didn’t even have to dig it up. All I have to do now is put down some chicken poo compost, and the rest of my DTE, and I should be set.
For the looks of it its gonna be royal goo from term fi3nd, and @GrumpyOldBastards o.j. strain to be put out first. This bottom plant pic is the oj and it is one mean vigorous plant…

15 Likes

I’ve noticed the same thing with the OJ I’m vegging now. Lots of vigor and they can handle some abuse too. I almost broke one clean off transplanting and it didn’t miss a beat. Just made itself a beefy stalk to support itself.

3 Likes

I agree. I think there gonna be some good plants!

2 Likes

There are 3gg4, and 2 sugar black rose. There both autos planted around a hot compost pile. If they make it I’ll come back with updates.

19 Likes

Looks like you are off to a nice start. Gg4 looks promising.
I wish I had the room I would try for one like Gramp’s giant tree.
Good luck Corey.

3 Likes

Hey bud thanks for stopping by. Thanks for the kind words and support! You are right about it taking a lot of room to grow a tree. Especially like @gramps!

4 Likes

Just added the last two amendments to my organic spots: green sand, and azomite. I also put it around my nonorganic spots too.
The green is the sand.

10 Likes

Wow! Can see gypsum coming…! Promising @corey! Congrats!

2 Likes
6 Likes

Lol. I will do the research. It just might be the next thing!

2 Likes