Covid-19 check in

Looking very nice, like a stained glass window.

3 Likes

Those are happy gators!
Must’ve just finished dinner.

3 Likes

Started a new one today…

12 Likes

Looks kinds like one of those madalas

4 Likes

I was thinking “Battlestar Gallactica Orange Soda Tattoo”… :joy:

:evergreen_tree:

7 Likes

I think you have some unconscious concerns going on, look’s like a biohazardous infection symbol used in whimis :wink:

6 Likes

Kinda does look like the biohazard symbol. It is the Jedi Order emblem (look at the very center).

6 Likes

Well, im still alive and well, thankfully… Restaurant is technically still open. No sit down dining. Only take out and delivery… this place is like a ghost town after 5pm. Not really any different in my everyday life, go to work for a few hours and come home. I suppose my new and budding romance is now on the back burner. Probably the worst part of it all, for me anyway… be safe and stay well guys…DJFDA714

8 Likes

Finished

24 Likes

Damn, that is all-right!

Cheers
G

3 Likes

No joke man that is kool.

11 days since isolating started I’ve only gone out to a pharmacy and the medical dispensary so both pharmacies.

And i baked some muh fuggin bread!

22 Likes

Nice, @Jaybeezy23.

Doing the same, my wife and in-law will eat a loaf of bread in less than two days. They are animals. :thinking:

13 Likes

Lmfao I’m not expecting more than 3 days tbh

7 Likes

I am like you, first loaf comes out and half of its gone in 10 minutes :yum:

12 Likes

:rofl: first time i made it without a bread maker so I’m proud and it was fire. I usually have issues with yeast but since bread is scarce i decided i can make bread

5 Likes

Stiggy and crew still here Stay Safe my Friends

13 Likes

:exploding_head:

1 loaf lasts me 2 months. WTF… y’all got tapeworms…

:evergreen_tree: .1 g/kg weed/bodyweight

8 Likes

No…I just love bread, I could live on French bread, fried egg sandwiches. I will demolish a 2ft French Baggett in a day with just 3 sandwiches😋

11 Likes

Thank you for posting! Hope you are hanging in there! Please keep us updated! Love & Light! :heart:

6 Likes