Covid-19 check in

Thank you! I’m still trying to recover, basically viral pneumonia at this point. I messed up transplanting and setting up my next grow as it really took a lot out of me and basically reset the recovery timeframe. I can breathe fine if I stay sitting or laying down but as soon as I get up to do anything it’s a struggle again. Can’t breathe deep enough except every 3rd time or so to get a full breath that is satisfying. Goes away once I sit/lay down for 15min or so. Waiting on my doctor to call me back today, thinking if I actually rest it should be over in a week or so but we’ll see. It’s at least not getting worse.

13 Likes

The Mrs. & I are doing OK so far. It’s officially our 4th day home alone. Our daughter is an RN, son manages a fast food restaurant, both feared infecting their young children, so, they dropped off all 3 here for a week. We’re exhausted, but still healthy!
We’ve got 7 confirmed & 1 death in the U.P. so far. And now, our dip$hit governor wants to send infected inmates from downstate, to our prisons up here! WTF is she thinking? Out of sight, out of mind? It won’t be good for her come election time.
We hope everyone is safe, healthy & still sane. Only 2 more weeks to go!

11 Likes

I have a sinking feeling it is going to be longer.

G

7 Likes

That seems to be the new reality for sure. I think we’re still looking at 4-8 weeks. This being the start of the third week at home for me, not sure how were going to keep it going for that much longer. At least the weather will be improving as we go and not the other way around!

6 Likes

Thank you for the update! I’m sorry to hear about the transplanting, but I’m glad things are not getting any worse. I would think it has to be a little scary. Sending positive vibes you shake this crap as quickly as possible. :pray:

I was just thinking today I spread myself so thin, I need to get ahead in my garden and chores just in case I get sick. I wasn’t feeling real well for a while and it was making me paranoid, but I’m not really having any symptoms now. I’ve been ingesting oregano and ginger essential oils, drinking some apple cider vinegar, and taking my vitamins (especially Vitamin C). Anything to keep the immune system up.

5 Likes

Thank you! It is definitely a bit scary! If it was any worse I would be bed bound or trying to go to the hospital. I’m really hoping it clears up this week. I’m trying to rest as much as possible and take all the mucinex, vitamins, and especially Vitamin C, within reason, that I can. My wife only seems like she has a slight cold or something, idk if i’m struggling more just because I smoked cigs for 12 years and then vaped for another 7 all while smoking herb or what. She’s never been a smoker, only herb for the last couple years.

3 Likes

bread <3 lol @cannabissequoia probabaly a skinny mini or healthy idk about @Shadey but im quite large i love my carbs.

2 Likes

back to the check ins.

anxiety has been high because my sisters boyfriend decided to go on a retreat right before shit hit the fan.

gets out of his retreat doesnt know anything about the virus. my sister fills him in and he decided to stay in arizona. 2 weeks later when the house is feeling less anxious about having covid. because no one is showing any kind of sickness. he decided he wants to come hunker down with us.

what the fuck i have asthma my sister has lupus. so my mother is “freaking out” which is justified both of her kids would end up in the hospital.

and he is not taking it serious because hes a selfish ass. we all agree that he can come here under certain precautions.

everything get taken out of the van (my sister and boyfriends house) clothes utensils everything and get disinfected. he agrees to everything.

When he gets here they start fighting hes not taking it serious and i feel unsafe in my house so it sucks having to be extra cautious

like listen asshole we didnt have to let you come here. .

maybe im just bitching but i had to say it somewhere lol

14 Likes

Awaiting my test results, my throat was violated yesterday morning. I feel much better as long as I’m laying or sitting down. The moment I get up I feel ick in my stomach and short of breath again. One minute I’m feeling 100%, the next I feel like I got the shit kicked out of me back at square 1. Stay well yall, I’m about over this!

10 Likes

Kick his arse out, I had to tell our daughters boyfriends sister and her boyfriend who are living in the basement to move out, back to their parents, as they are still working ATM and present the greatest risk.

They both came home 6 weeks ago and gave us something nasty, that had the same symptoms as wuflu. So I may have had it already with any luck.

They are with their parents atm, but will be moving out properly this weekend coming.

6 Likes

No entry. Put himself up in a hotel or something.

8 Likes

Good call!

My moms biggest fear that if he doesn’t come here my sister will go with him…when he’s around my sisters brain turns to mush and my mother knows that so she decided he can come here under thos circumstances and they were followed but not before arguing.

Majority of the time he’s staying in the van just using the one bathroom and everything he touches has to be disinfected after wards cuz he’s a nasty fuck and don’t wash his hands

3 Likes

He’s got his van to live in claim they live van life but they don’t.

3 Likes

Shortness of breath is not good. Are you keeping hydrated? Do you feel light heading for a short period upon standing? If you pinch the skin on the back of your hand, does it immediately bounce back to normal or does it stay pinched and slowly go back to normal?

Let your local health care facility know about any changes or worsening of your symptoms if you haven’t already.

8 Likes

Hope they come back negative @RazAhTaz keep us posted get well soon

8 Likes

Yes I’m hydrated thankfully. I know all the warning signs and luckily I’m staying well hydrated with ease and the stomach issue isnt causing problems there.
I’m still nursing my little boy so I’ve made hydration a top priority in the case that it is Covid, I want him to have all his milk to fight it and stay well. Fortunately it has only been him feeling unwell here and there with a runny nose. I think I’m on day 7 now, maybe 6 idk I’ve lost count. I’m definitely on the mend though, feeling better everyday. My local health dept actually sends me a text once a day. If I say I’m worse, they call me to evaluate. If I dont respond at all they call me as well. I’m definitely out of the woods I think, just trying to get back to 100%. They said it could be 5-7 days before I get results so I’m certain I’ll be recovered before I know I even have it, if corona is what this is.
Fun fact, I also got pink eye with this sickness :hot_face:

13 Likes

Sounds like it could be the covid with the conjunctivitis. Blessings towards a quick recovery.

5 Likes

Are the two related, or just coincidental?

My eyes have been constantly sore since. I had my bout of horrible not sure what it was. I don’t have pink eye, never thought about conjunctivitis, I have been rubbing my eyes and thinking it is alcohol from hand sanitizer causing it.

2 Likes

Simply wish you the best and, recovery, recovery, r-e-c-o-v-e-r-y!!! Continue to improve!!!

3 Likes

This is what I think I have, I have all the symptoms. Good to know it’s not contagious.

Allergic conjunctivitis symptoms include watery, burning, itchy eyes and are often accompanied by stuffiness and a runny nose, and sensitivity to light. Allergic conjunctivitis affects both eyes, but this type of pink eye is not contagious.

3 Likes