Covid and a failed first grow that won’t get me down!

The girls decided to roll into flower this week lol so looks like we’ll be getting some small yields but I’m not unhappy with it

4 Likes

They’re small gals :sweat_smile: if anyone has any advice I’d love to hear it

4 Likes

I took one of the girls out and it made me pretty sad but I figured if 3 went to flower in one pot there wouldn’t be enough air

4 Likes

Some young bud shots

3 Likes

I popped these seeds into their cups last Wednesday and only a few have popped, did I mess up? Soil could’ve been too moist

2 Likes

I’m amazed that you have anything alive. I couldn’t get off the couch for at least a week when I got it. Great positive attitude!

1 Like

Truthfully I pushed myself harder than I should’ve with Covid having to take care of my mom&gf and the plants too, I’m definitely feeling like I made the recovery period after a lot longer than it has to be!

2 Likes

I didn’t give these girls proper credit but just like their sisters in the concrete pot, they’ve grown through adversity and now I’m just trying to figure out what my next move with them is!

4 Likes

Sex them, clone them put them in the ground is my vote. You can reverse the last two

1 Like

All females from what I’m seeing, 4 different strains though and the only one I’m sure of is the small one in the front right, it’s a Kona Duckfoot. Cloning and putting them in something bigger or the ground is he right call.

They are now plants a,b,c Kona duck foot

1 Like

Sounds good to me

3 Likes

My two girls in a pot have gone into reveg and frankly I will not be stopping them! Will be up potting soon though

5 Likes

This grow isn’t done yet but it’s coming to a head for sure, still bouncing back from Covid but I kept this girl alive. It’s my only surviving Creamy Orange Poison from Hawaiiangrasshoppergenetics and she’s a bit small but smells amazingly of sweet orange and sage

5 Likes

How much longer do we think fellow OGer’s? I’m guessing about a month

5 Likes

She’s bulked up but I haven’t been able to keep the bugs off her

2 Likes

Looking really good!

What bugs are you dealing with? I think I see some leaf miner damage and some little thrips spots? Actually looks well under control to me…my leaves get chewed to all hell by grasshoppers.

2 Likes

Leaf miners and thrips have been my big problems!! I have a lot of resident spiders and I applied an IPM throughout the grow weekly. There’s a lot of nurseries around me though that treat with chemical pesticides bi-weekly so my yards a hot zone for the small pests but thankfully not the worst pests.

2 Likes

I’m working on some companion plants and trap crops rn though in my greenhouse tent so I can start terraforming the yard into a more friendly environment

1 Like