Coyote Codys cultivation corner

Tent shot.

15 Likes

Just did thanks for your concern lil brother Cody. Did a bunch else today moving stuff out of the crib was just sons bah!
Very nice leaves Cody :ok_hand:t2:

3 Likes

Thank you brother!!

2 Likes

Look at the preflower calyx, super purple. The tent has been temp swinging hard, from low 60s to mid 80s, don’t know if that has anything to do with it.

9 Likes

Just WOW!!

2 Likes

Ak47 cool bud structure.

10 Likes

Midnight snack

14 Likes

Tent shot, going to defole next week.

9 Likes

Can’t stop looking at this plant

13 Likes

U will when it’s done lol the smoke will be the interesting part Cody. Beautiful plant indeed…
:v:t2::sunglasses::v:t2:

3 Likes

It’s got gnome hair! Kinda looks like @DougDawson to me… :slight_smile:

5 Likes

ROFLMAO Ok, I’ll take that.

5 Likes

Some clear shots of the midnight snack.

20 Likes

Those are looking incredible! Mmmmm. :yum:

Also, I got those tent pole clips today! Gonna go test em out now! Thanks a ton friend!

2 Likes

No problem! Let me know how they are, always looking for feedback, and a chance to prove the customer service if need be, and thank you!

4 Likes

Defole night

7 Likes

I’m done, had to have taken off 10 lbs of leaves.

16 Likes

I bet that was FUN! They look great! You can see all that branching and so many buds setting on! :facepunch::sunglasses:
I have to take a lot of breaks while doing defoliation. Back problems and all. But I love seeing them opened up like this.

3 Likes

Oh ya loads of fun lol, only 4 and a half hours of defole, thankfully the wife helped out after she got off work. The first time I defoled like this, it took everything in me to keep going, my brain was screaming at me to stop, and I was killing them, but after seeing the results of doing so, I won’t not defole again.

5 Likes

Passion berry outdoors.

11 Likes