Crazy Bitch, Super Chem And Northern Lights x Orange Grove

Norge(Northern Lights x Orange Grove) by @JustSumTomatoes

Here’s a couple pics I snapped yesterday. They are just now starting to throw some pre-flower pistols.

19 Likes

That’s awesome, the branching looks stronger than on the pure Orange Grove. I’d love to see how it looks once finished!

6 Likes

Those are lookin great @kushdaddy

1 Like

Thanks man. Can’t wait to see how yours turn out!
:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey @kushdaddy, I’m really diggin the Gorilla Grow tent so far. Really sturdy and keeps light out well. We’ll see how it ages. This is my first HLG board and am loving it so far. I was using a 300w cheap Blurple before and am shocked at how well this 65w compares so far.
Cheers

3 Likes

Should be a good grow
Good luck

3 Likes

Appreciate it, @anon98660487

My ONLY issue with the new light is that it is more difficult to bring up seedlings

Once they are relieved of the shell it’s no problem but before then it is hitbor miss

Everything is lookin good. One of the super chem was having trouble so that one you see I replaced With a Romulan fem…hoping it will pop soooooon

12 Likes

…a little over 2 weeks from seed…

1 Like

Should you wait a certain amount of time before you flip to check sex?

1 Like

Me personally i like waiting til right around the 4 week mark. But you can flip sooner. I just like to know they got enough size for a few ozs each minimum.

3 Likes

About 30 days in

17 Likes

They all look extremely happy. For different strains they are pretty uniform too. I mean none outstretching the others i see lil variation but overall look like they like being together.

3 Likes

@rooted Yeah, they definitely look very similar. I’ve been having to look at the labels to tell the Crazy bitch and the NL x OG apart from each other.

Looking good! What kind of soil are you using? Have you used nutes yet? Hold it. You have to flip the lights to find the sex??? This doesn’t make sense, I got one plant as old as yours and it’s showing preflower now and I’m still on 18/6. Is that not normal?

3 Likes

Hey @Dalorean Thanks! I’m using Happy Frog soil. Just started feeding some calmag + silica about a week ago and fed them some Biocanna Veg and Rhizo 2 days after that. As far as your preflowers, as far as I understand, as long as you give 18+ hrs of light they should stay in veg. I’m a noob though. I’m not sure why preflowers would show in 18/6 at 30 days

1 Like

Maybe it’s a fast flowering variety that does what she wants lol

3 Likes

My plants have all told me before flower what they were. Some show earlier than others but all have shown before flip.

5 Likes