Crazy Bitch, Super Chem And Northern Lights x Orange Grove

Yes its very normal. Actually I cant rember a time I could not tell sex before flipping. But i usually flower a long time. At least 6 weeks. Usually at about week 4. If you see two white hairs coming out of a pod looking thing. Thats female. It will be right where leaves meet the stems. If its male it will have a pod at the end of a stick in the same place, but no hairy white thing sticking out. But dont assume its a male because of no hair. It may be a late bloomers.

4 Likes

Dang, so maybe you won’t have to flip @wahatchi ? Either way I want to sit this one in and see how your grow goes, you’re off to a great start !

1 Like

Sounds like you are correct @Dalorean. And thank you, Feel free to hang out and enjoy the show! I’m learning so much here. Very appreciative of the community. Will ve taking cuttings for the first time so I’m sure it will be entertaining lol

2 Likes

Fed them:
7 ml Canna BioVega
1.3 ml of Canna BioRhizo
7 ml Canna Bio Boost

Yesterday and they are popping this evening

15 Likes

Definitely showing preflowers

Any tips on training for mother plants? I dont have much space so I don’t want them to bush out too much

Watered tonight w/
3 ML Bloom City Organics Silica Boost
and
3 ML Botanicare Cal-Mag Plus

1 Like

13 Likes

I really squished (pinched) the main stems today. Split one open. Whipped out the duct tape

1 Like

I’m really hoping I get a Blue Orca Haze leaner

2 Likes

Turn em into Bonsai mothers, training your stems to grow however you train them to. There’s a thread on here somewhere, just search Bonsai Moms. I do my plants regularly.
I just found out that I also have a No. Light x Orange Grove

3 Likes

Very cool. Thanks, @Indoornesian will definitely check that out

Looking good man diffently got my intrest cheers

1 Like

Much appreciated @Purple_Drank604 :pray:

1 Like

Thats a very nice start. You’ve got this!

1 Like

Thanks! @BigMike55 Excited to see and learn what these strains do.

1 Like

Wow thanks so much @Indoornesian. Those Bonsai Moms are exactly what I need to do with my space. :pray:

1 Like

I’m truly glad you looked into it, seems like a good fit for your situation. It works really well for lots of us.

1 Like

Starting to look like a Jungle in here

16 Likes

Plants look very healthy. Do you have a seperate spot for mothers? Any training at this point will just fill the space even tighter. Youre 30+ days in. If thats your only space id flip em. You can always take clones. But again need another space to do so. Usually 2-3 seperate rooms makes it a bit easier

2 Likes