Crazy looking seedling

I know, It s now turning back to purple ,lol It s a pain in the ass .I wish I tossed it but I m committed now. I ll be happy to get it outside in 2 weeks and see how it does…

2 Likes

I’d be willing to bet that it would go 3, 6, 12 if you continued to top. Rather than the typical 2, 4, 8.
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I had blueberry seedlings look exactly like that.

1 Like

You can see on the left hand side, there are two branches sprouting from the same node.

Not sure how to sex this thing.

7 Likes

This is so awesome. I’m grateful you kept this one going and are giving it a chance. That’s some patience and dedication! It’s awesome to see. I like that plant very much. I hope it starts growing more vigorously for you soon! Thank you for sharing it’s progress. Many blessings and much love

5 Likes

Damn, this is crazy … I love seeing it grow… Very odd …Is this gonna be a tent grow or are u putting it outside?

2 Likes

It’ll live out it’s strange ass life in the citrus grove. It’s just a table with 18/6 lights and lots of orange and grapefruit trees. Eventually I’ll probably transplant it, but there is no real hope of any productivity. I think it’s over 60 days old already! Real curiosity piece though, lol!

3 Likes

It is , I appreciate u keeping us up to date with it…This is so cool to watch.

2 Likes

Man that thing is awesome @JoeCrowe ! It’s like if Salad Fingers and a weed plant had a baby :joy:

5 Likes

Present you with “fangs” and freakshows”

5 Likes

So heres the plant tht I started this thread from. I tossed in a side by side with another BB plant in same soil . This plants just a complete odd ball, veins are purple I m gonna see what it turns into. Just a tough plant to get a gage on

5 Likes

Transplanted mutie into a new pot! Slightly bigger since the roots were outside the confines of the old one.

8 Likes

Really scary :scream:, the new :octopus: strain, willing to see “it” grow crazy0to, thanks for sharing… beer3|nullxnull

5 Likes

I love it man ,this is so cool…

4 Likes

So heres the plant that I started the thread for

side by side with a BB fem from @ChinookKing . I actally fem d the pale one but they both have dark maroonish stems .The seed it came from was a flip of mixed seeds so its a BB or Flo…Either way I took 2 clones and tossed it outside. I hit it with Alaska Fish Fert 5-1-1 and the color improved. This plants been very tough to please ,to say the least. I will continue updating through out the grow.

7 Likes

The latest leaf it grew shows some kind of movement. It’s slow, but you can see the vertical leaf is now horizontal with a reverse curl. Time lapse on that thing would be wild!

6 Likes

Well just when I thought this plant couldn t toss me any more curve balls . Not sure if its a male, female or other.

5 Likes

Definitely male! Pods are goings to open soon, it looks like!

5 Likes

are we booking odds and taking bets

3 Likes

lol, Right . Ughhh this frigging plants a pain in the ass . I thought male then female Idk wth it is

2 Likes