Crazy looking seedling

Did the pollen sacks open?

1 Like

lol, nope . I took more pictures

2 Likes

hmm those images look like an oil painting. You got a macro lens?

1 Like

Here’s the mutie! I think it’s showing signs of reaching maturity? I’ll be sex scanning it next hah hah!

9 Likes

no , its my crappy phone. Its usually awful when I take pictures but for some reason its been taking great ones. lmao

1 Like

I love watching the updates on this one… Truly cool asf

4 Likes

Can you imagine if it produces flowers and you smoke them? Your brain will be as scrambled as that plant. The single finger leaf thing freaks me out a bit. Are you sure you’re not just feeding it nutes at EC 73 and pH 2.3

2 Likes

This might come as a shock, but the little bugger started out in hydroponics. Always looked like a mutie even at day 7.

I think that’s just after entering hydro. Already looked a little off!

4 Likes

Burn it with fire :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Should I segregate? Kinda worried bout this one…please tell me it’s not what I think it is.

3 Likes

If you think it’s plant herpes aka hplvd, then get it tested. People usually get that with clones, so if you are growing from seed and not sharing clones, you should be safe.

4 Likes

Its from seed. Only plant that has it. In a full ish tent… Just first time seeing something that looks like nightmare pictures I’ve seen.

2 Likes

Probably genetic, I’ve seen some real strange shit from random seeds. hah hah like that mutie. Definitely genetic because it’s part temple flo. I think it’s chemdogXtemple flo.

1 Like

I recently noticed that when only the half of a blade is affected it must just be variegation, fingers crossed …

I hate to disagree with you, but I have readen this, scary notice , :see_no_evil:

Lastly, experiments have shown that HLVd can be transmitted via seed, either from infected males crossing with healthy females or healthy males crossing with infected females. In both cases, HLVd was detected on the seed coat and inside the seed.

2 Likes

I’ll give it a hard maybe. I would prefer a study where they show a definitive link between the cases of hplvd and seeds that came from infected plants. How many people who always pop just seeds have said they got the thing on a positive test result? Meaty real world data.

3 Likes

I agree, I have searched for statistics or lab results to convince some negationists but everything is shaded icon8|nullxnull, seems that it is spread all around but no one wants to admit it as it would be a boomer for the cannabis industry, really worrying … :disappointed:

4 Likes

I’ve got some ISBNs and sci hub. Gimme a few days to read some shit.

3 Likes

Day 70+ we have signs that sex will be showing soon! The cracking of the outer layer is a sign of maturity!

Nothing but mess.

11 Likes

Yup!
That’s what I’d call it. :laughing:

2 Likes

So I don t think I ve ever grown a plant tht I didn t like . This little shit has fought me at everyturn in the road . I thought it may be a male now Im leaning the other way. I took more pictures so anyone with imput is welcomed.

4 Likes