Crickets and Cicadas Seeds

Pez as in Lopez island… the area so many great strains came from originally. A lot of Thai was imported threw that area…

2 Likes

2 Pnw x Puck BC1 males

19 Likes

Man those are some lookers bud!

2 Likes

Anyone have a pack of Bubbleghan they’d be open to trade something for?

Watching now, Kevin Jordery made f2 for donation

10 Likes

Been watching that in bits and pieces when I can wrestle the tv away from my 2yr old. Love listening to Kevin, dude really knows his shit

6 Likes

PNW HP X Puck BC1 Day 56.

The first 2 plants are done. The last plant is still going, might have 2 weeks more in her, and seems much more interesting :face_with_monocle:

26 Likes

Has any one made these or sitting on a sack of them?

8 Likes

God I want to see what that skelly is all about

7 Likes

Anyone have a NL1 x Puck pack they’d sell or trade?

1 Like

puck bc3 dropping in 3-4 weeks :eyes:

13 Likes

Yup, and two different sensi star puck crosses

5 Likes

Ohhh where did you get wind of that? I need to be set up for alerts somewhere lol

4 Likes

Be sure to check out his IG! https://www.instagram.com/mrbobhemphill/
https://www.instagram.com/cricketsandcicadaseeds/
He drops clues of drops in his comments.
I also get info through Speakeasy seedbank discord
Hapi growing

2 Likes

Ah I don’t have IG but glad you guys give updates here. The sensi one may be one I need in the future .

6 Likes

me either, got banned for pictures of weed haha so we’re gonna be relying on people posting relevant instagram stuff on here, good enough!

so the puck is skelly hashplant right, is it the same one lucky dog uses in his hunza valley 91? skelly hp x chemdog bx3 ive been hyped up to the puck, but lucky dog has it avaiable, unlike crickets where you need to create a vortex in time to buy a pack of the puck

11 Likes

I believe the male cicada use is a result of them having worked the line a good bit more.

Absolutely ripped off of the chem 91 x puck. The grower friend did a good job but there be magic in them genetics. So some of you sitting on fence about popping these, do it, keeper plants in there.

6 Likes

the one crickets made? or lucky dog? i need both!

6 Likes

I feel like every pack has a keeper in them

5 Likes

Anyone know what the Good Night pack is about? It seems like from the name it might be good night time smoke, but I’m not sure.

1 Like