Crickets and Cicadas Seeds

I’d trade this Tahoe OG for a real TK cut also, I saw that mentioned by a few folks.

2 Likes

Yeah I don’t do mail , interpretations of the hemp bill vary but easier for me to not have to worry about it :grin:

4 Likes

Message me

1 Like

I got a pack of puckbanger (Headbanger X puck yea!) from golden road seeds @marcus_aurelios95 on IG Anybody seen this one before? They were freebies with my black strawberry preserve from him (sour strawberry kush X black lime reserve). I’ve been wantin some of those OG crosses from bob but can’t always spend the money when they drop

5 Likes

Nice freebie, if you want to trade those for puck crosses msg me, cheers

3 Likes

@Heritagefarms I reckon you’ll be in to these lines if they get released

12 Likes

I was talking to him about that yesterday he has some great plans if all germs well, if I buy any more seeds ever it will be his hash plant cross if I can find it or these when and if they get released.
I have the master kush beans from nirvana but I think the socal master kush was hunted out of the Hindu x Hindu not the nirvana which is Hindu x skunk. I’ve grown a lot of Hindu skunk and there great plants but none reminded me of SoCal master kush , they were all more hashy then kushy if that makes sense.

9 Likes

Who doesn’t like a bit of bigger butt structure on the ladles :peach:

5 Likes

Pnw hp x puck bc1

28 Likes

Those look realy nice , I really should have grabbed a pack of those when they were available I’m hoping he has some at the emerald cup.

3 Likes

I too am kicking myself for not copping any of those. Really great looking @Hapi

3 Likes

I’ll start a grow log for these once they get going a bit

33 Likes

I’ll be following along!

3 Likes

Same here!

3 Likes

A couple boys
Pnw x puck bc1

21 Likes

They look healthy and happy

2 Likes

Ho! @buck90 definitely drop a link in here when you get that log going so we can see those things grow! @Hapi beautiful plants my friend, you got a thread going for those yourself at all?

4 Likes

The Seed Source has some PNWHP x Puck and Nepalese HP X Puck instock.

https://www.theseedsource.com/product-category/crickets-cicada/

4 Likes

PNW HP x Puck BC1
image|375x500

20 Likes

I’d love to grab those but I don’t get paid for a week and only three in stock , but bet I’ll be grabbing them if there still there.

4 Likes