Crickets and Cicadas Seeds

Crickets and cicada. Have not tried lucky dogs. I believe lucky dogs uses skelly as the female and some sort of bx of chem 91 as the male.

3 Likes

Newy

11 Likes

The Eagle has landed, with a SLAP too

26 Likes

Awesome scoop Hap!

4 Likes

From JBC:

-CRICKETS AND CICADA

TOM HILLS HAZE F3 HAS BEEN RESTOCKED AND IS NOW AVAILABLE.

WE EXPECT ANOTHER PUCK BX RELEASE ALONG WITH SOME PUCK CROSSES SOON AND WILL KEEP YOU UPDATED WITH THE DETAILS AS SOON AS WE KNOW ON THE NEWS PAGE OF THE WEBSITE.

14 Likes

Either they haven’t been listed yet or they’re all gone again already.

1 Like

They are there now at least 10 packs

3 Likes

That’s killer news on the puck restocks. Gonna have stay ready for those

2 Likes

Stoked to hear that really want to pick up the red Lebanese x puck hope that one gets re released and hope I got the funds by the time they drop @LegsMahoney

7 Likes

Same boat dude, if I were a smart, disciplined man I’d start putting money aside now, but we all know that’s not gonna happen😂

6 Likes

I was lucky and got the red leb puck cross on a restock. Looking forward to it and will probably f2 it - supposed to have tootsy roll and floral aromas and pretty strong.

10 Likes

You lucky duck! Drop a link here to the thread if you pop em. F2 or not I wanna see what’s up with those versure

4 Likes

For sure. Itll be a bit but is high on my list - the leb cut sounds pretty unique and add in puck bx males :fire:

2 Likes

I just watched something on the future cannabis project where Kevin jodrey was talking about that red Len, and it does indeed sound super special

6 Likes

Yup theres a lot of good info in the beginning of that pod, between that and bobs potcasts, theres a lot of enthusiasm for the leb cross. Im still hoping to track down something with bobs purple hindu in it - sounds up my alley for sure.

4 Likes

yes! thats in the “light of venus” right? he made that one sound really good on his potcast interview too

3 Likes

Yeah I think that had PHK in it. He’s working on a PHK BX now with PHK x m10. I could be wrong but I think AKBB uses his cut too.

3 Likes

Eh that’s less exciting. Definitely interested in hearing more about the red leb tho. The Purple Hindu Kush is probably my least favorite strain. Purple and blah, tired, high.

2 Likes

Looks like CSI has an S1 of PHK, don’t know if it’s the same:

And then Massive Seeds out of Oregon looks to be working PHK a bunch, they have some crosses and a BX to Lemon Larry, and then even this BX x BX (IDK what that’s called):

4 Likes

Yeah I couldn’t figure out if CSI’s cut is the same - I emailed him to ask and he said his cut is a cup winner from south oregon and wasn’t sure if it was the same as Bob’s. Bob’s cut is from a older norcal lady who kept the line for a long time, so it sounds like it might be a different cut.

6 Likes