Crickets and Cicadas Seeds

Hey y’all my friend in. NorCal send me some seeds and they puck x chem 91 x GG4 and he sent me some GMO x GG4. They are seeds he’s been working with for some time I’m o. The east coast so I never heard of the Puck. I just thought it was 87 HP? If any y’all have any info that be great. I’m def gonna pop a bunch cause pollinated HiS GG4 keeper to pollen he buys or is gifted

3 Likes

I think someone said that Puck was PNW Skelly hashplant but I can’t remember where I saw that. Somewhere on OG I’m almost sure if it.

Edit: It was in this thread where I saw it. Near the top of the thread @LegsMahoney’s third post in the thread.

6 Likes

Correct, that’s my understanding of it.

3 Likes

Is anyone able to explain what the puck is bringing to these crosses as far as effects?

5 Likes

Strong indica - bob says its the most physically and mentally healing hes had.

7 Likes

Thank you. I thought the hashplant from bodhi would’ve been similar but it’s uplifting so I wanted to ask. I appreciate your reply.

5 Likes

For sure! Hoping to try a cross with it soon. My impression and hope is its a bit more of a classic indica, dont really love the heady beginning of the g13hp high. If I remember right from potcast, puck or pnwhp has a creeper indica high.

2 Likes

I’ve got the pre 98 bubba and the og kush to try out.

3 Likes

I just crossed Bodhi Lazy Lightning (headband x 88g13) x PNWHP X Puck bc2
I haven’t smoked enough to add to what it brings to crosses, except visually, fat leaves, short sturdy structure.
Hapi

12 Likes

Sounds fire. I want to S1 or F2 these packs for my own selfish purposes just to have packs worth keeping.

6 Likes

Yes, make seeds, I haven’t done S1 yet but F2’s
Last year was year of “puck” crosses
Started with a couple Hunza valley(puck x chem bx3) males
Chemmy fkn sours x HV
Margy Dog x HV
Goodshit x HV
Supafly x HV
Wedding mints x HV
Crazy hazey x HV
BIg bad wolf x HV
Who0ody tribe x HV
Then
Hv x PNW HP x Puck BC2
Jack x PNWHP XPuck bc2
Good medicine x PNWHP X puck bc2
Sour d x TK x PNW HP x puck bc2
The bodhi cross aforementioned
All was small chucks to hunt through,

Edit in :2023 is year of Haze for me now
Hapi growing

26 Likes

Some great cross’s you’ve made there.

4 Likes

Damn you have been busy!

4 Likes

Some information I’ve found on PUCK:

Here’s Mr. Hemphill on instagram posting the lineage for his PUCK Bc2.

Buenos humos.

20 Likes

The first pnw hashplant to northern lights cross that is in black was when he was with coastal seeds and it was called puck yeah, I was sad to have missed out on those but am very happy to have grabbed the puckbc3 as soon as they dropped.
Equilibrium also released the same puck yeah genetics from mr Hemphill around the same time.

17 Likes

88g13 hp x puck… The back 2 are ak bean brains - roadkill skunk x deep chunk x super skunk… they are about a week out from harvest. The one on the right with more color on it has a sweeter profile. The one on the left sure is gassy and reminds me a lot of old school chemdog. I smell this stuff religiously everyday. LOL. I really wanted to share the pictures of Bob’s G13 cross with puck. This is the second round I’m growing of those and they all grow about the same with the same bud structure. I did get a big female though. It comes up to the bottom of my chin. It’s about as high as I can keep it in the tent anyway so I would consider that a perfect grow. Thank God it quit stretching. Old school raspy spruce/ Pine. Can’t wait to smoke it again. The last picture is 4 weeks into veg. Those are Bob’s OG Kush x Puck… I think I heard him say on one of those podcasts the OG came from the original 92 Florida cut… so, I’ll bet you anything, this s*** turns out really really good. All I can say is Bob’s a cool mother f*****… Forgot to say - the g13s are going into week 4

27 Likes

All,

Just sharing photos of C&C’s OG Kush x Puck bc1 at day 64 just prior to harvest. I do know that @Player0685 has grown this cross out too, posting the progress as recently as a day or two ago, so cool to see others finishing it up. I had two phenos - one on the left taller and more OG Kush leaning (believe folks had been speculating the clone used is the 92 OG) and one on the right leaning more towards the Puck…

Here’s the OG Kush leaning plant…

And the Puck leaning (I think) plant…

Just started curing but based on very early and premature smoke tests both plants seem to express the OG Kush side well. As for Puck leaning, TBH I’ve never tried any cross that contained the Puck until now so my taste buds are still acclimating. But first grow here so still just happy first and foremost I got to this point safe and sound!!

42 Likes

You’ve got a green thumb amigo.

3 Likes

Appreciate that @HumblePie420.

Still a lot to learn though. Currently getting through the drying/curing stage for which there seems to be a pretty big learning curve if you really want to dial things in.

6 Likes

That’s for sure my man.

2 Likes