Crickets and Cicadas Seeds

Thanks for sharing the great pics !! Ive noticed on my crop the secondary veg on the og kush x puck is very robust… these genetics make me snicker to myself in amazement… Just wanted to say Im not familiar with pucks terpenes as well… wish someone would describe it comparing to old school cannabis tastes instead of food tastes… and if it hits hard where like when you take your first hit and you cough your ass off you realize next hits going to be about half throttle of what first hit was like… lol :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Bitter sweet you watch them grow up and then you have to harvest them hate that feeling and then starts over hehe.

4 Likes

I been contemplating pulling the trigger on a few puck bc2 crosses, and maybe the puck bc3 too.

But last two to three months I’ve been buying seeds from bodhi like a madman so I think I might have enough for now to play with and switch gears to include crickets and cicadas in the lineup, I highly doubt I will care about money spent once I start seeing those buds form lol

Happy growing y’all and peace!

7 Likes

From looking through hemphills comments the puck has a funky garlic thing going with cooking spices - pizza herbs specifically ha. So sounds savory! Im jealous of yall that have the 92 og x puck cross, thats one I wanted but it was sold out. Got a few other puck crosses to try so cant be too bummed though ha. Have some sensi star v1 x puckbc2 seedlings now.

8 Likes

Your hooked Your hooked your brain is cooked. I know the feeling no cure but terminal disease for bank account hehe but don’t care Seeds Baby!

4 Likes

Thanks Ramblinrose !! I think I saw a podcast where Bob expressed the garlic taste on it… I just wonder if theres an old strain that we all know and smoked that resembles puck taste… I bet I had something from back in the day that tastes like puck… Anyway , good to hear your starting the sensi star v1… I got some of those a few weeks back…I hope you keep us informed on how it turns out… Bob said the sensi star was some stuff he really liked… I’ll be pollinating these Og… Ill get a supply of those seeds for sure… Maybe do a trade somewhere sometime…It will be at least another year before I get to the sensi star… Im planning on choc thai and some haze after I harvest puck bc3… just dropped them in water yesterday… ak bean brains has on old choc thai line that has “no ceiling…” Tom hills Haze will be in there as well… Im also getting ready for ak bean brains black domina on an outside grow… Ak said it was the best black dom hes ever smoked or worked with… Dave at Ak is just as reputable as Bob… Also , if anyones caught the pic - theres an instagram from bob showing his NL 1 x puck… theres reference on bottom of pic where he got his NL1 … Its the same as ak bean brains NL1 … As far as I could find an old NL line resembling the old school NL - this is it… Bob said he looked for a long time trying to find the NL that reminded him of when he first started toking… So , anyone interested in making their own NL 1 x puck - Get your puck chucker and some NL1 from ak bean brains and there you go… Hoping to hook up and trade with some of you all down the road…

12 Likes

Both my plants were very robust and welcomed full feedings with never a sign of nutrient burn. Just wish I could take clones and even better keep mothers of really impressive plants but I’ve got limited space so if I wanted to do this I’d only be able to grow 1-2 kinds each time.

I heard Hemphill say this too and such smells/flavors would be welcome though so far the taste experience from some lowers I’ve tried without a cure have been all about OG Kush. Same time I grew these I also grew Bodhi’s Hashplant 1 (Chem 1 x 88 G13 Hashplant) and early smoke from it was definitely garlicky (and Chemmy)!

9 Likes

Hands down awesome genetics… Im only feeding once a week on the og… using fox farms system… they are looking great… bodhi hashplant sounds really good… is that the same 88 g13 that ndian guy crossed ? same one bob has? ak bean brains has an old g13 line that doesnt have the pnw hp cross… Im going to get that one for sure too…

4 Likes

once i pollinate all these strains and get me a supply of beans , im going to use one of my tents for mothers… Im clueless to how one gets a prime mother to keep … Lots of reading to do when the time comes… Itll be a while though , I have so many strains to go through…And Im thinking of crossing the puck onto NL1 before all that too… LOL…Omg I love weed and so many strains

9 Likes

Ogs in week 3… 88g13 x puck… 88g13 x puck and 2 stealth cookies in the back… Its platinum cookies with uber male…they are big producers… Look at the cola on that one… Thing is- rub some bud n sniff… Todays genetics of stealth cookies has low terp profile… I mean there is some smell there but old school g13s are reeking the cookies right off the map… cookies were freebies… Thank God for old school… Got around 4 weeks left

24 Likes

(PNW HP X Puck bc2) x THH ( 4 males)

Hapi Hapi joy joy

33 Likes

i bet those initial water leaves were gigantic…lol

3 Likes

Is anyone starting the skunk x puck yet? I heard bob say the female is a skunk 1 - same place he got the sensi star v2 and shoreline… Anyone starting shoreline as well?

6 Likes

Thank u all for the info. I was able to talk to some old head and yes the pick is PNW HP 87 also called skelly. Hope y’all have a kick ass outdoor season and stay safe

3 Likes

Beautiful work. I just wrapped up my indoor grow. Cleaned up and stool down tents which suck cause I built raised beds I. Them so I was carry soil out bucket at a time to outdoor garden. I was able to get some GG4 x Puck and 87 hashplant aka the puck x chem91 x GG4 soon interested to see structure differences in the crosses I hope the chem91 add some extra funk similar to GMO. Of the beans produce quality I will make seeds of the best male to my GMO cut hopefully it slows down flower time. This gmo cut take 13-14 weeks so no outdooors in NJ unless I dep em

4 Likes

Anyone got seeds to spare?
Been looking for Skelly, PNW HP and Puck originals.

Which Puck BC was best of the 3 released?

3 Likes

I have 2 ladies of Puck BC2 not far from flip, about another week. I had them flowering before but something came up and I couldn’t finish so I had to reveg them and start over. This is #6

24 Likes

I have a cross of this. Looks interesting!

3 Likes

Tom Hill Haze

This is my Tom Hill Haze F3
Mostly one cola with a few short branches lower down. I harvested a tad early so I could try to reveg it. It purpled at the end and finished around 12 weeks. I don’t know how good it is but time will tell. If it isn’t a 5% er then at least it must be ok. I’m getting pine and metallic smells

32 Likes

I just picked up his NL1 x Tom Hill’s Haze…can’t wait to sift thru them…

8 Likes