Crickets and Cicadas Seeds

HP Dog (3 moths cure).
Thick smells and taste of Gas, pine, and skunky basement funk.
High is devastatingly potent and stupefying that leaves me grinning ear to ear :drooling_face:

32 Likes

Silk Road(3 month cure)
(Red Lebanese HP x (PNW HP X NL1))

My absolute favorite smoke right now.
The flavors are exotic and indescribable.
When growing it has the Tootsie pop smell but once cured it is much more dynamic and less sweet smelling. High is full bodied, great head clarity with a deep relaxation that helps any stress (mental or physical). The most unique of all plants and flowers I have found in 20 years. When I initially opened the jar the some stems had a dry purple sap. I will be breeding with the female and a select Silk Road male. The male is stunning also, profuse flowers and copious pollen(no pictures yet but will soon be flowering again). I’m excited to pollinate a few of my Lemon Cello (Sweet Skunk (S1)) to make a hash plant for Dry Sieve process. Hope to share the cross if anyone is interested.

42 Likes

Sounds fantastic!

Edit: Also very interested in growing this cross out!

2 Likes

I’m very interested. Beautiful buds and super frosty. Great work.

2 Likes

Yes I’m very interested, those and the Peshawar crosses your working on both sound like they will be awesome.

2 Likes

I have quite a few crosses I ve made in the last 3 years. Where on OG is the best place to post, give always to be grown as testers?

5 Likes

The free seeds and clones thread is good place for that. You can go in there and explain what you have and ask people to call “dibs”. Or you can do things like trivia questions with your seeds as the prize.

2 Likes

very interested. I have the red leb from akbb and was going to do my own puck cross with it eventually…Those pics are just mouth watering… bout the only time weed can make your mouth wet… lol… Id appreciate the freebies making the long haul rather short to get that particular cross… Id trade back if theres anything I have that you may consider… Ive got puck bx4 , 88g13 x pnw hp x puck , og x puck , shoreline x puck and some of akbb roadkill x deep chunk x super skunk… Ive got several others but havent pollinated yet… waiting on the NL1 seeds now… bout to harvest 2 today… I have choc thai Im waiting on after pollinating but it wont be ready till december…

4 Likes

I’d start your own thread for testers. Makes it easier to make sure people have space and are going to run them shortly after getting them from you and not just “when they have space” or only pop one seed. Best of luck with them!

4 Likes

Nicely grown, those look great!

2 Likes

Sounds fire, put me down, cheers
Hapi

1 Like

Once they are done I’ll post and definitely share. It’s such an amazing gene pool to hunt.

5 Likes

Those look great! Thanks for sharing your experiences. I keep hoping they will release the red leb again as I’d missed it the first time.

Oh and nice work on the Peshawar as well!

Nice to see so many new photos in this thread. Makes me think I’ve gotta get my pre 98 bubba x puck germinated.

4 Likes

Germinate those beautiful seeds.
Bubba is one of my favorites. I’d love to see what that hybrid has.
I have the Nepalese Hash Plant x Puck BC1 that is begging to get germinated. But I just fell in love with the Silk Road and want stick with it to pursue the possibilities a few select out crosses might have. Also F2 and work with them outside next year…I hope.

12 Likes

I crossed Kanak Balochistan male pollen into 2 PNW HP x Puck BC1 plants outdoors.

And I crossed some Kanak Balochistan x Maple leaf male pollen into 3 PNW HP X Puck BC1 females.
And a couple other strains. I saved a bunch of KBML pollen in my freezer for future projects.

Here’s a female Kanak Balochistan x Maple leaf.
I’m working on F2s right now. For my IBL project on them.

30 Likes

Those look stunning @GregOG

3 Likes

@NWSun very nice work my friend :facepunch:t2:

3 Likes

Sounds like excellent smoke . I’d definitely take a pack of those seeds when ready. Thanks

2 Likes

Did anyone snag a pack of the panama red f4?

3 Likes

You might try some of NWSUN for the Hash *Pheno.

PNWHP X Puck BC1 F2s.

Nevils original Hashplant that he sold at The Seed Bank was… PNWHP x NL1, and then he got a Male from that cross, and bred it back into the PNWHP Mom. This strain was called Hashplant,and is what Puck came from. Puck is also known as Skelly.

The PNWHP x Puck BC1 is less concentrated with the Puck genetics, and crosses back into the PNWHP MOM, vs the Puck, which just concentrates the Puck, which is also, a good thing, but probably have to go through many more plant to find the Hash pheno vs staying as close to Nevils original breeding. The Puck, like the Hashplant pheno, are both different phenos, from the same breeding. There is also a Sister plant to the Puck. Its called Cuddlefish Hashplant. Duke Diamond VA has used it in his breeding. Its got Cuddlefish-Sour Diesel on the mother side, and Puck/Skunk #1 from Super Sativa Seed club on the Male side. Its name is Local Skunk. Great breeding material. But cant get it anymore. I hear Dominion Seed Company may come out with an F3 of the Local.

But IMHO backcrossing to the PNWHP will open up the genetics some vs where C&C has concentrated the genetics, to try and recreate Puck Plants.
The original PNWHP mom, tastes like Hash. Nevil was trying to recreate the PNWHP side. And C&C are trying to replicate PUCK.

The seeds in the plastic container are Puck S1s. Id never seen these before, and couldnt pass them up. I rarely buy Fem seeds either, but I couldnt pass these up. They come from El Jefe Gardens. They were $$. $300 for 14. $150 for 7. They still have them, and I was warned they are finicky.

26 Likes