Crickets and Cicadas Seeds

Nice post on that history. That’s true you can get diversity in backcrossing, in cases of landraces you can get better plants and even more potency from your original seeds.

3 Likes

Epic collection there my friend! Wow

3 Likes

I sent @NWSun 50 +Strawberry Headband seeds and he sent me a nice selection of PNW HP x Puck BC1.

I’ll be crossing Strawberry Headband into those seeds. If not I’m sure @NWSun may get a chance before I get another chance to pop PNW HP x Puck BC1 seeds again.

Strawberry Headband is Strawberry Guava x Reserve Pravda Headband.
I just popped 6 for my bud only grow planned now. I’m definitely gonna drop that HP dog in the bud harvest after knowing that. Lol :dove:

21 Likes

Finally got started with 10 of the puck bc3 for a seed making project. I’ve been thinking about this all summer so pretty excited!

So far Im thinking Gorrilla bubble bx5, old family purple, mango hashplant, and pink kush will make for some interesting crosses. I’m thinking I might source Irene for this also. To many cool ideas haha.

24 Likes

Red leb x Puck about 2 weeks since they broke soil

19 Likes

Dude such a killer stash of seeds you have which are you thinking of popping first? those Nepalese x puck really caught my eye.

5 Likes

I really dont know which ones Ill grow next, but Im leaning towards the Skunk x Puck, or the PNWHP x Puck BC2 F2. Also leaning towards the Cough BX3. Id eventually like to cross the Cough BX3, with one of the Puck hybrids. Cough Female x ??? Male.
I think the Puck or hybrids of, and Cough have possibilities for a killer hybrid. Its going to be a while though. For now, Im just buying seeds for future use. I cant let some of these genetics get away.

8 Likes

Id breed it to something like Katsu Sour Diesel, or Relic - Cough BX3.

Another one would be Joey Weed Pre2000 AK47. Its cheap at $50 a pack, and extremely potent, with a Sativa high. Available at Hemp Depot in Canada.

Another good one would be Authentic Genetics Sk1. Puck male into whatever you cross it with. He has the Sk1 on sale at 50 seeds for $100.
Chitown seeds has the Cough BX3 on sale for $130. Was $150-$160 other places. Was just dropped 2 days ago, and most places sold out in a few hours, or less.
Cough Clone is NL5 x Haze, and is called Cough, for a reason.

7 Likes

9/10 of the puck bc3 came up nicely!

Very good point on the lack of sativa in that list. I plan to give out most of the crosses on here if people are interested so I’ll try and make it interesting.

I’ve not had a chance to try Cough yet and I wish agseedco would ship up here to canada. Good recommendation on the joey weed AK47, Ive bought I bunch from brad at hemp depot. I’ll need to pick it up next time.

Unfortunately I’m not going to be buying any seeds for a while as I just ended up paying for emergency stomach surgery for the dog over the weekend. I do however some ideas from my limited collection. I have peak seeds bc sweet skunk ibl which is nl5xhaze derived with a bit of skunk mixed in. Its potent and energetic. I also have a sour diesel leaning expression of snow thrower from @santero that is hands down my favourite sativa leaning plant. Good thing I’m not short on space.

I did also end up getting some cuts just before I hit that financial iceberg though. I have the topanga Pk, irene and Matt Berger bubba on the way. so those should be fun.

22 Likes

After asking you guys a little while ago, I just went ahead and started some OG Kush x puck and pre-98 Bubba x puck

Pre-98 x puck

OG kush x puck

27 Likes

Oh man, that bubba puck I’ll bet will be awesome

8 Likes

excellent post !! I would love to find the pnw by itself… seems a far fetch though… I see you have a little gold mine going on there !! especially the pnw… would be nice to run into those… bob probably wont release them for a while would be my guess…

4 Likes

I also have some s1 of the puck. I was told they are finicky.
El Jefe Gardens has them on Instagram. I dont usually buy fems, but have never seen Puck S1 before, and couldnt pass them up, so I bought I think it was 14-15 seeds, and they were $300. I think $150 for 7 seeds.

6 Likes

Looking good brother, Is that a tent full of bubba and og puck babies I spy so rad :metal:

9 Likes

A little slow growing might have over watered once but super fat leaves on a couple already

21 Likes

Red Leb x Puck bc1

29 Likes

Sick! Those are gonna be good 🫡

6 Likes

Puck bc3 A bit slow on the up pot from the starter soil, looking good nonetheless. Nice broad dark green leaves, makes me think of deep chunk crosses.

29 Likes

i grew out two puck bc3 females, both are super dank, it smells, looks ans smokes like that outdoor dank we used to grow in canada, they were clones called m39 but who knows, it’s a total time travel, it’s just “that good ol outdoor” even if i grew it indoors

the flavor is rich, garlic pepper sour rhubarb, eucalyptus, gas aftertaste like a OG, i highly recommend those! the jars are getting empty super fast, the high is strong, real positive and smiley, happy i grew 'em and i’m keeping one of the two but it was hard picking one.

41 Likes

Red leb x puck
Hope you guys aren’t sick of looking at vegging seedlings haha. I raised the light a bit think that might have helped jump start some growth. Just in a week they’ve grown significantly. When they first cracked I thought the leaves might have gotten damaged but they seem to just have some naturally rounded tips. Pics don’t do it justice but they seem to be some pretty beefy leaves for a baby plants.

34 Likes