Crickets and Cicadas Seeds

chem and seed… I missed one in my roll… lol…supershitfuck nailed the flowering aroma on the 2 I got as well… the cure taste will take you to the opinions of puck being a dominant gene in the chemdog family… at least that was my first thought… now with this seed taste I gotta say a couple hits ago , it tasted like shit… lol… I dug that little sneak out and fired up again… hope that was all… :expressionless:

1 Like

another thing i noticed about the pucks bc3 is the high, or the down lol, its narcotic and dumbs you down, good aftertaste flavor too, its really good weed gor sure! peppery :+1:

3 Likes

Those Puck BC3 are basically Nevils Hashplant, that has had the Puck genetics concentrated.

Youre most likely to find the Hashy taste youre looking for in those. Im convinced the old Nevils Hasplant dominates many crosses.

While for good or bad, I started smoking weed at a really young age. 8 years old, in 1966. My older sisters boyfriend at the time, used to get me a buzz. And much to her disliking, always let me tag along to many places they went. He is still like the brother, I never had, even though it didnt work out between him and my sister, we are all still good friends. His older brother, is one of my partners in crime since 1981.

Ive seen a lot of weed. Especially the old Mexican, Columbian, Thai, Jamaican, and Vietnamese Landraces. My older sister boyfriend had a friend, whos older brother lived in Key West, and worked for a shipping company, and they went to Santa Marta Columbia about every 3 months, and he would bring back at least 50lbs at a crack.
He had the first Sensimilla I ever saw, or smoked. 1972. All the info I got at the time is he brought it back from Columbia, and it was $25 an oz, when at the time, I could get a 1/4lb of some really good, but seeded Oaxacan for $40. It was sold for $20oz, but you could get a 1/4lb for $40. $140lb.
This was the most expensive weed I ever saw up until that time.

But in 1991, a buddy of mine was a n EagleScout Master, and also a Paramedic. He went to an Eagle Scout Convention, in Lousiville, Ky, and he another guy started talking about weed, and growing weed. So the guy tells him he has some really really good seedshe wants to give him. So he went to the guys place,and the guy gave him 2 strains. One I cant remember the exact genetics, but it was Indica dominant, and I remember it had Kush, SSkunk 1, Haze, and I dont know remeber the other strain.

But the other strain, my buddy gave me, was a Haze x NL5 x Hashplant x Skunk #1. Nevil sold Ben Dronkers all of his genetics in 1990, and Ben Dronkers was the owner of Sensi Seeds. All of Nevils old genetics were available from Sensi until the early 2000s, when many of the original mother plants ect, were lost.

I got 15 seeds, and gave them to a buddy, and we were to split the seeds, and whatever weed there was. When he grew it out, and he had a joint rolled of it, and I lit it, I knew this was the weed I had been looking for since the late 70s. Not counting the shunk we had from 78-84. But I much prefer this weed to any skunk Ive ever smoked.

But like you said. This stuff tasted like the best hash you ever thought about getting, and it had the buzz to back it up. This shit would blast your lungs into outer space, and could make you lose your vision for several seconds, while coughing up your lungs. Not to mention the snot, and tears coming out of your nose and eyes. It was not safe to drive, and smoke this stuff.
The taste was straight hash, and flowers. If I could get seedsof this stuff again, my seed buying days would be over. I may buy a few strains to experiment with crosses, and back then we did cross it some. Another friend had Hawaiian x NL1, and we crossed it, and the taste and high of ours was dominant, but took on the structure of the Hawaiian x NL1. It looked mostly like NL1. But had the hash plant taste, and choke.
Unfortunately a buddy I was doing a project with got busted with 500 clones I gave him to put on his 2000 acre farm, in south central Ky. Lincoln County. Great soil. A lot of Lime. We grew together 3 years before he became a rat.
So he ratted me out, and they ( FBI ) and local crime organization called FADE came and got me, and found 750 more clones. Fivco Area Drug Enforcement.
Long story short. I spent from 1997-2009 under the grips of the feds. 10-LIFE Mandatory Minimum x 3-5 MILLION $$ Fine. But that was waived. Cant get blood out of a turnip.

The rat did no time. He was a friends uncle. He was 70. I was 39. I did 7 years incarcerated, behind the fence, and 5 years supervised release. Been done since 2009, and Ive still Never found anything thats the equal of that strain. But I have high hopes in the Relic gear, AKBeanBrains, and C&C to steer me in the right direction. AKBB has original NL5 x Haze.
And while Im not doing anything at the moment, Im not going to let these Puck/Skelly genetics get away.

I plan on eventually breeding a Male or 3 C&C Skunk x Puck with Relic Cough BX3. Cough is old NL5 x Haze genetics, and the C&C Sk1/Puck are the same genetics my old strain had, so maybe I will get lucky.

Between the Cough, and the Hashplant, it should really make for a choker. All the best weed back in the old days, would blow your lungs out, and had an extremely heavy crash. None of this. Oh the come down was so smooth!!! Bull. The landraces I smoked back in the 60s-70s would blast you into the stratosphere, and then make you crash like a lead balloon. And you would raid the refrigerator after a while. Go take a nappy poo for 3 hours, wake up still fried, and hit the fridge again.

But Im with you on the Hashplant. Nevil said it was the most potent weed he ever smoked.

Something else he said.

He said there were 2 different seed sizes. There was a large seed type, and small seeds. He said he would bring out the big ones to impress people, but said the smaller seeds, produced better plants.

21 Likes

heres the two puck bc3

40 Likes

I wish I could like it twice. :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :crazy_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

1 Like

to me hashy weed would be more like a ghash cross from bodhi, like hollyweed, those puck bc3 aren’t hashy the way i see it, they are oily/greasy, gassy and peperry, idk maybe when i think hash i think of morrocan blond hash, even if my favorite was the afghan and paki hash back in the early 2000 in montreal canada, whatever that was it was fire

4 Likes

Vegged a few PUCK Bc3 F2s for a bit over a month, 8 or so were male, 1 female. The males all smelled really strong of cheesy funkiness, no scent to the female yet. They all had hollow stems however, which I’m not too pleased about.

I popped some more seeds today since I only got one female. These will only veg for 2 weeks before getting flipped. The 1 female will get flipped whenever I set up my SCROG, which hopefully will be tomorrow. Something keeps telling me there’s something special in the line, I just gotta find it.

10 Likes

Looking good man did you do a open pollination or did you select certain females and males?

1 Like

Wish I ended up snagging some of the bc3 lot of people say she looks ugly I think she looks great definitely has a little bit of the 91 look to her. Looks like you crushed it man :call_me_hand:

4 Likes

I only had one male and one female. I saved some pollen from him and put it in the freezer in case he turns out to be a good one. I let him go to the end and he didn’t show any intersex.

3 Likes

she looks great! its just that it’s dark ol school looking weed, beautiful!

2 Likes

Anyone ever grow the OG kush x puck bc1 ??

I have a pack I got from my buddy and I was debating starting them soon or maybe the pre-98 Bubba x puck bc2.

Thanks and peace!

5 Likes

Reading over the Bubba kush cuts thread, makes me vote; Bubba cross

Hapi Growing

3 Likes

Oh man I’m jealous! I’d be stoked for either! A buddy just grew the OG x His finished product is good old school smoke! Killer

1 Like

The Bubba would be my first choice though, 100%

2 Likes

I’d grow that OG x Puck cross first myself. Puck/Skelly and Bubba are both dominate in crosses, so that could be interesting, but I can’t see as cool of a combo as mixing OG and Puck. Bubba and Puck highs are both knockout nighttime. I think OG and Puck could produce something more unique. Best of luck with both of them!

4 Likes

Yes , I got 3 female 1st grow on the og x puck… great stuff !! hearty and robust … super dense buds… Ive got less than a half oz left…:frowning: … bob hemphill said those genetics are from the 92 florida cut

1 Like

The 92og is a beast of a plant compared to other og cuts that go around :grin:

2 Likes

I finally have the 92 and SFV to compare with the Taos OG. Also the Megawellness OG. I want to see for myself the difference. I have a feeling the Taos (OG Tahoe originally) will still trounce all but I guess I need to prove it. :slight_smile:

I still think these OGs are just Northern Lights hybrids. :slight_smile:

Looking forward to digging through the Puck stuff at some point too… so many nice things to try.

3 Likes

There is most definitely some northern lights in the mix from nevils Hindu.

4 Likes