Crickets and Cicadas Seeds

Everything looks great ! Nice and healthy looking seeds . Should be some awesome stuff to dig through in there .

1 Like

Thank you so much,
I really enjoyed this round of breeding went.
The Blueberry(90’s Blues) was amazing and produced a lot more seeds than I thought and I hope the fruitiness pairs well with the floral mango from the Pakistani.
The PNW HP x Puck was a late edition but she again out performed my expectations. She seems to purple quite a bit when pregnant with seeds.
Crickets and Cicada Seeds are phenomenal :fire::fire::fire:

7 Likes

Thank you.
I’m continuing to flower out my females to see how they perform. I have pollen stored for a later date if I find a need for it. And I can’t wait to put some of these seeds outside next year🌟

3 Likes

You bet !
I’ve been interested in that 90’s blue for awhile. Did you happen to get any blueberry? I’ve grown out about 3 different dj strains haven’t found one yet . I’m sure you’ll find some interesting stuff in there regardless, it’s an epic cross!
Good luck with your outdoor next spring.

3 Likes

Happy to say I got one that was a blast from the past. It was floral and fresh blueberry.
Not over powering but a solid blueberry aroma and flavor.

3 Likes

I would have love to have done a 90’s Blues seed increase with her but my male only put off sterile pollen. I’ve done a few crosses with her in hopes that her bouquet and taste transfer to the offspring
I am currently doing a seed increase with DJ Short’s F-13 (Seven of Nine), fingers crossed on the males.

9 Likes

Thank you @NWSun ! Can’t wait to pop a few of these :beers:

11 Likes

Thank you!

Im stoked for these can’t wait :sunglasses:

11 Likes

There’s also a nice Chem D x Puck BC2 on shnow. Not many left though

2 Likes

I wonder when the new drop will be and what new strains will be listed :star_struck: :exploding_head:

1 Like

Anyone know what the La OG Kush vs the 92 OG Kush is they’re dropping? I can’t find info on it.

2 Likes

Did they drop hints of a new seed drop?

There’s a Triangle x the same cross as the photos hence my question about the La Kush vs the 92 differences.

4 Likes

The 92 is real rare, tho seems to be getting out more lately, and different from the TK and Ghost and such. @Heritagefarms might have some info.

7 Likes

That’s the one that caught my eye of the 2

1 Like

6 Likes

There is not a lot of info being put forth about that one , I still hold my cutting of the 92 and have posted some various bits of information here on the site , Jason from dark horse genetics has told at least two different stories about how he got it when it first landed in Colorado , I’ve heard it called the Hollywood hills cut but not for a long time. I do think it looks a lot more like a possibly parent to the bubba kush then the ghost or triangle does though…its hard to say anything concrete about a old og cutting but it’s a real high quality old school type of smoke.
It’s also different then the 92 og that was bred by the bank in Colorado. The 92 og I have is the same one that was used to make Bruce banner…
I’ve also seen accusation that it’s the same genetics as oaksterdam og , oaksterdam og refers to two plants though one being a cross that oaksterdam university made the other is a cutting of og kush that compassionate caregivers got there hands on early on around the same time the og sour diesal headband fiasco took place , it’s another one of those with multiple conflicting trails leading back to nowhere solid.

14 Likes

1 Like

Yeah mate I posted it above

1 Like

That was early access the actual sale is on now mate

1 Like