Crickets and Cicadas Seeds

You’re right , mate

2 Likes

Not sure what to go with the triangle sounds fire

I blindly went for the 92 I have a lot of triangle

4 Likes

Beat me to the punch.
Here’s my question though: wtf is 92 OG?!
I haven’t kept up with the OG lore… last I remember TK was the “original”

Edit: its been asked (sorry); still digging for an answer tho

2 Likes

@lambchopedd
All I was ever provided with as a answer by one of the first to grow kush on the west coast is that it is triangles sister. That just raises more questions though , It’s nothing like the ghost og and looks much different then the triangle or joshes cut , I’ve grown the white and it’s def not that either.

7 Likes

Puck bx3, they’re right. She’s slow and short. The leaves are huge and have this beautiful blue tinge that doesn’t come thru on the photos. Looks like she’ll be in veg for some time longer.

23 Likes

Hey guys love the breeding and work everyone is doing with these amazing genetics. I have been on the crickets and cicada bandwagon past few years.
I’ve grown two packs of sensi star x puck bc1 and have 3 different phenos I’m re running now. Some of my favorite smoke to date, heavy smoke, smooth tennis ball new shoes terp, with some funk on the end.

And outdoor this past season I selected a special male and female from a pack of red Lebanese hp x puck bc1, to make into f2’s. First time making seeds so was unsure on timing to mature properly. Cut down a little early for full maturity around 60-65 days into flower. Some were a little smaller and not all dark brown with tiger stripes but they all looked viable. Just recently popped about 50 seeds cause was unsure of germination rates and all have sprouted and look healthy except maybe 2-3 seeds. Very excited to hunt through the f2s and find a unique red leb leaning keeper that will wash into hash! Was thinking of keeping a male around from these seeds to make into f3s or just breed to rest of stable. Might wait and grow out the red lebs a few times to identify the pheno I want to keep!! My camera is fucked up but I can get some photos of the grow :call_me_hand:t4:

15 Likes

Garlic Dog #7

The last plant to get harvested last year in the hoop. Medium dense nugs on a lanky big plant. Still have a clone of her. Seemed to be a hp13 leaner.

22 Likes

Sensi star x puck bc1, all my other photos are screenshots of videos and file size is to big to upload if anyone has any tricks :call_me_hand:t4:

17 Likes

(Red leb x puck) f2 test run

17 Likes

Awesome! Looking forward to these very much, a great addition to OG for sure ! Welcome @Bearneff

3 Likes

Curious if yours is the sensi star v1 or v2?

Here is a note on the V2:

The Sensi Star V2 came to us via Wick Family Farms, originally from the Deathstar crew. She produced really well paired with the puck males. Old school diggity dank, we are really happy with the way this one turned out.

Not sure about the V1. Anyone else have some details?

3 Likes

Old school diggity dank! Ummm yes please :pray:t3:

1 Like

Not sure which sensi star mine is but it is from the original cross with the puck bc1, all the stuff now is with bc2. Bob actually said the first one he made is what he prefers to smoke over most his clone onlys

3 Likes

Have two Panama Reds going both looking very different. One stretched about 2.5x after flip and hermmed mid flower as buds were fattening up ~ culled week 5 flower. Wish I found sacks sooner ~ looks like the pollen may have contaminated other plants in the tent.

2 Likes

I’m growing a couple right now. How long did you veg before flipping?

Between 6 and 8 week veg ~ topped once around 5th node.

1 Like

Interesting! I know those releases were gone quick! Thanks for the info.

Do you still have another Panama red going? I really want to grab that pack still

1 Like

Yes, in another area ~ it is more squat / compact and has reddish hue to the buds. The one that hermmed was forming big spears without color.

2 Likes