Crickets and Cicadas Seeds

I’m looking through 2 packs: kushx ogtkm10 and the tkxogtkm10. 15 super healthy adults going into the flip next week… so I guess about 9 or so seeds didn’t make it tbf

5 Likes

Nice! I can’t wait to see what lies within those! And the master too when it drops!

2 Likes

Tkx have some huge gorgeous leaves and vigor! Kush x are squatter and a couple of them are giving off the best kind of funky smells in veg.

4 Likes

Nice! That is what I like to hear :facepunch:t2:

1 Like

The TK crosses have been much quicker to express gender pre-flip than the more indica looking kush x. Constantly got the loupe out asking ‘is that a ball!’ Is there rhyme or reason as to when plants ‘reach puberty’?

1 Like

It just depends on the plants really but that’s an interesting note on the TK crosses showing early :thinking:

Most plants will show gender around 30-35 days of veg. Some will take 50-60 days though. All based on their genetics and when they hit maturity.

6 Likes

Puck BC3 about 7 days of flower

Smells like hot garbage

26 Likes

@nonamegoat this breeder works with skelly/puck a lot

2 Likes

Puck would pair very well with my Whirlybird skeet skeet x Afghan
Lots of the plants favor theses are heavy afghan type plants nice grows all

3 Likes

@lambchopedd can you pm me when you get a chance please ?

2 Likes

You’re looking for puck f2s?

3 Likes

In your opinion is the sensi star x puck bc2, skunk x puck bc2, or puck BC3 the most smelly? I may just order all of the pucks available, but I already spent nearly $2k on beans in the last month. Wish I would have found out about them sooner.

1 Like

I grew 2 of the sensi star v1 x puck bc2, neither were loud in my opinion. It could have been my grow and such, I must have had a stressor or two as both threw male parts here and there. I liked one pheno more than the other - mostly due to tasting much better. Both had nice relaxing evening highs.

4 Likes

Yezzir I am @Kyumonryu

2 Likes

Still at the same spot? I’ll pop some in the post.

3 Likes

I’ll pm ya. You are the best :pray:t3:

3 Likes

I did a Sensi Star V2 x Puck last summer outside. It wasn’t particularly loud…until the very last day. Then it went off. Skunky like crazy. Mellowed out after the cure, and has a spearmint gum and a bit of that metallic thing going on. Awesome smoke. Supremely chill buzz.

This was a top on chop day.

19 Likes

I haven’t grown any of these so no helpful information from me. Good luck, looking forward to hearing what you find

1 Like

Master Kush Bc project dropped on their website.

ChemdogD x MKbc1 and MKbc2 are the offerings. Not a whole lot in the way of description, but Bob said the ChemD cross was the first jar to go empty, and it’s “a more complete plant” where as the MKbc2 is more of a pure indica high.

7 Likes

I grabbed the master personally because
I’m so over chem .

5 Likes