Crickets and Cicadas Seeds

Yup that’s what I’m doing, chem work is nice but plenty good chem lines available currently

1 Like

I’m holding off until I see something impressions.

mk is an all time top 5 for me, but I have too many beans to work through, and until I see it growing, I won’t be able to tell how close it is to what I was working with 10 years ago.

7 Likes

I ordered a pack of the Master Kush. I usually like to buy 2 packs of anything I buy, but I have to curb my seed buying addiction, a bit. But I couldnt let these go by. There were about 210 packs last night, and when I looked a bit ago, they were at 97. Hopefully hes made a bunch of these, and keeps them coming like the Puck BC3, and unlike the Nepali-Lebanese-PNWHP, on his first release, never to be released again. So far anyway. Though NWSun, here on the forum, has F2 of the PNWHP/Puck for sale, on Strainly. Ive bought a bunch of the Puck crosses.

I also like the old Dominion Seed Company-Local Skunk-Dominion Skunk-Granny Skunk-Munson. He used a Sk1/Skelly/Puck Male for these. Local is still available.

I will have to say. Considering he spent 6 years, developing this strain, its probably a good bet, its a better than average representative, of the strain. The Puck BC3, and the other Puck crosses, seem to have some really good plants lurking in their genes, and he took a good bit of time, perfecting them.

The seeds, in the square plastic container, are S1 of the PUCK, from El Jefe Gardens, on Strainly. Ive never seen the Puck in S1, so, I took the dive for them. He says they are finicky. Bob Hemphill, also says the original Puck cut, is finicky. I normally dont buy fems, but took a chance.

20 Likes

Very nice @jimihendrix1942 i love it all! I’m a huge fan of dukes work as well as Bob and Hannah’s! I’m envious of some packs there! I just scored a pack of the new local.

5 Likes

I almost grabbed a verified clone of Local skunk, from pigstail garden. He describes his cut as
Verified clone

This is a verified clone of LOCAL SKUNK (RLocal H x {Skelly Hashplant x Skunk 1}) this is an in-house cut hunted by Smashby the pheno phenom. The team hunted through a ridiculous amount of packs of Dominion Seed Co’s Local Skunk reg seeds in 2017, and rigorously stress tested the resulting lot, the end result is this beautiful monster.

One of the strongest stones in flower we have ever personally experienced, old world skunk with new world potency. Stretches and stacks and stacks, with a proper frame that needs little support. Monstrous buds that reek of sweet fruit early in flower but as the bud’s mature the sweetness goes acrid and the foul rotten skunk is all that remains. Put her through hell and she will remain stable. Never need to worry about a banana with this cut.

This cut represents years of effort and is one of the most closely held cuts in our network, we are only letting her out at an exclusive price point. If you need a proper modern skunk, that old kick you in the teeth Virginia hill , that trusty Low Country hashplant, look no where else. This is the best thing smoking.

Morphology – Produces strong structured plants with vertical branching. Plants stretch 2:1 – 2.5:1 ratio. The plants will form large chunky colas with nice golf ball size and larger buds down the branches. The smells range from skunky pine to oil rag and burnt rubber gas. The flavor can range from earthy pine hash to sour hash.

How Does It Smoke – Local Skunk has a stout punch immediately to the head and right behind the eyes. The buzz is a very cloudy stupefied mind and a very narcotic body stone. Munchies on the couch 90’s throwback .

Growing Notes – Can be grown single cola or multi headed bush. Grows great using the scrog technique. Local Sk"
Hapi growing

9 Likes

How do I know if I have v1 or v2? I’ve had the pack awhile… just popped a bean. Sensi Star x puck bc1 is what pack says …

4 Likes

Oooh this sounds epic! Thanks for sharing !

2 Likes

What was the clone of that local Skunk going for $$$ ?

1 Like

300$ a cut bro @Smooth

4 Likes

Sounds like it would be worth it. Wish I could have gotten a pack of that.

1 Like

From what I remember of the IG posts, I think that would be the V1. IIRC, on the BC1 drop there was just the one Sensi Star, which he’s used in other crosses as well.
On the BC2 drop he added the V2, which was with a different Vintage Sensi Star cut from Wick Family Farms.I think he mentioned the V1 was more garlicky, and the V2 more metallic.

3 Likes

Got these in the mail yesterday. I was expecting 10-12 seeds, and got 21.

30 Likes

Good Lucky and Keep us Posted!!

2 Likes

Pucks day 42

19 Likes

What are the Dominion offerings like? I found a few different packs that I can order, but none of them are the local skunk. Skunkband and supafly caught my eye. There were a few others that I can’t remember.

2 Likes

Only place I know of that sells the Local Skunk, is Seeds Here Now, and they are sold out.
Are you looking at https://headiegardens.com/shop/?swoof=1&product_cat=copa-genetics&stock=instock
Ive not grown most of those, but have a few packs of some from Headie Gardens.

I bought these, but havent grown them.
Skunkband v2
Dominion G
Polecat
Dominion Diesel
Supafly.
Sis Skunk-Not available anymore.
Have Grown
Local Skunk
Granny Skunk
Dominion Skunk.
All of it was good. Some plants better, than others.
The best of each, was pretty close in potency, but different highs. I had some people from Colorado smoke some of the Local a few years back, and they said it was the best weed, they ever smoked.
Im mainly interested with his strains that have the Skelly/Puck Hashplant, and original Skunk #1. Though, the Local, as far as I know, right now, out of his new releases, is the only thing with these 2, in the genetic pool.

8 Likes

Huuuuge fan of dukes work, the older stuff good luck finding but local and the new stuff is findable. I have the large majority of his collection and it took years and years to obtain, especially the old skunks, sis, g-13, granny , local f1 and dominion. But they are absolutely all gems imho

8 Likes

Be a while before I get to them. Unfortunately. But, I couldnt let them get away. Ill buy another pack, when they are released again, if they dont sell out, in minutes. I dont know how many packs they just released, on their new website, but they sold out, in hours. I know it was more than 250 packs. Pretty good deal at 21 seeds. I just wonder on the next release, if he will still give 21 seeds.
Many people dont know it, but Bob Hemphill, of Crickets and Ciicada, was either his dad, or grandfather, was one of the best Pitbull breeders in the world. He was one of the main people responsible, for breeding, and preserving the Old Family Red-Old Family Red Rednose Pitbulls. Which are some of the best genetics in the APBT gene pool. They originally came from Ireland, in the 1800s.
This is a photo, of Hemphill Maude. I think she is/was beautiful. She is long gone.

4 Likes

Sounds like you and I are after the same things. Anything skunk, puck, or similar. Idk if you have tried the nature’s farm with his Uncle Festers skunk #18, or his corpse flower. I have been collecting whatever crosses I can that fall within that profile. Gonna start working on crossing things myself and see where I can take it.

Guess 'll pull the trigger on whatever Dominion strains I find that are available to add to my collection.

5 Likes

Seems everyone who knows what they’re talking about have the same opinion. I did just get some Dominion G x Iraqi that I should try out with my next run.

2 Likes