Crickets and Cicadas Seeds

I would love to hear about how they turn out!

In all my years, Ive never seen any evidence to link the PNWHP/Puck, to University of Washington cuts. Could be, but Ive never seen any evidence of it.

2 Likes

450! This guy’s out of his mind. What a greedy bastard. I mean who charges that kind of money for a plant? I mean cannabis is meant to be shared not something you try to rip people off. I’m tempted to email this prick. Makes me sick to my stomach thinking somebody would pay there hard earned money like that.

1 Like

I paid $500 for a verified Chem91skva cut, 5 years ago. I gave it to my buddy, for safe keeping, as we have been doing projects together, since 1979, and Ive known him since 1966.
While it was expensive, it has been well worth the investment.

Just got these in the mail yesterday.
The Eugene cross, the seeds are 20%-30% larger vs the So Cal BC1

12 Likes

Haven’t seen a pic of these yet. It’s a girl, she showed sex a while ago before she started branching out. Here we go.

16 Likes

Yall are crazy I’d never pay a dollar for these hype clones. No offense but $500 for a 35 year old clone chem plant? Cmon now! If people would stop paying these ridiculous prices there wouldn’t be a market. Laughable for me but hey I’m not in a med state so hype is non existent lol.

Chem is hype from the internet with the nice grateful dead back story. :laughing: Before I get blasted I’ve smoked it plenty of times, and it’s not that special imo. No diffrent than any other strong indica like black domina, sensi star etc. Sorry for the rant I just don’t see how people pay so much for hype stuff. I don’t let the internet decide what I should smoke.

1 Like

Damn. You are so fucking cool. Wish I was more like you.

11 Likes

Nick, I am glad you don’t let others influence your choice of herb. Cannabis effects us all differently but coming in here saying chem is the same high as Sensi Star or black Domina is uneducated. Chem D can be pretty sedate but the 91 isn’t. Not all haze is electric but all haze is good IMHO. Depends on what you want. So you wouldn’t pay 500 for a chem clone, No problem but why bag on others who do?
I don’t care for cookies hybrids but I understand that many people do. The effect of the high is eerily similar to low blood sugar levels for me. So I stay away.

6 Likes

I will gladly pay more than 10K for a cut from the past, easy easy easy, everything is 100-500$ clones today that are not worth shit, where are the clones of old times that people were asking 250K for ?
Money don’t lie, usually…
Nycd, cheese, pk, come take my money…!

1 Like
  1. It’s worth what you pay for it.

2. “I don’t like it so it’s bad” is a silly argument.

3. Can we get back to C&C before this thread gets the 12 hour post limit like the Haze thread?

8 Likes

What’s up with the influx of people who have nothing good to contribute and like only to stir the pot?

5 Likes

Sensi Star and Black Domina from old stock will blow any Chem91 out of the water any day every day.

4 Likes

I bet people would pay 500 for a clone of original rks… lol

3 Likes

Just curious what goes into a verified cut? Photographic evidence or something?

1 Like

From an extremely reputable source, who will remain unnamed.

3 Likes

You can usually trace the cut back to the original people who had it.

1 Like

Hello, I was wondering if anyone had grown or seen any grows of the chem d x puck bx2? I’ve
got that one but very little info elsewhere about her that I can find.

Cheers

6 Likes

Pics from crickets and cicadas… not much info but tested by friends of there’s Uploading: IMG_0077.jpeg… Uploading: IMG_0075.jpeg…

18 Likes

Cheers @Funkwizard333 that’s awesome I hadn’t seen that pic yet so thanks mate. Looks really nice, guess I’ll have to grow it out myself!

1 Like

Definitely. These pics didn’t load so here you go, grateful to have gotten a pack myself too.

23 Likes