A quick case study/note about Crop King,
I decided to try autos. My rooms are getting a slow rebuild in a new house, so i threw up an old 4x4 for the time being. CK has a retailer locally so i just picked some up - New York Sour Diesel.
Popped them and put in dirt 3gal (30% perilite, 50% compost, 20% other mostly inert stuff), then left home for 4 weeks with a housesitter under a 600w MH.They have seen no nutes, and got a ph7/20ppm water out of our tap until i came back.
Seeds popped July 21 2018
Today is August 29. Day 39 from seed. About 1/2 way there, maybe a tad over. I fed them mild bloom nutes twice since Aug 25 when i got back. switched to hps.
3 germed, 3 popped, got 2 phenotypes
All 3 were topped at day 15 i believe
Two are doing well under the circumstances of being slightly neglected
One is terrible. It was a stretchy seedling, developed almost no foliage, drinking very little, and generally unhappy.
I would have expected all 3 to grow a little more before blooming, they seem too fast for me. Temps were good, air is good, the guy who looked after them is not an idiot.
I would say "Meh" to the genetics, but cannot rule out that dirt mix was not ideal. I have 2 more CK NYCD auto beans, and 2 more of their WW auto. Will pop all 4 and put them in DWC, then report back. Maybe i'll get some more growth out of them.
Some pics for reference, WB corrected for HPS. Decent ones on the right, shitty one on the left
I expected better, but then maybe there was a fuckup.
Just one man's $0.02