Crownpoodle's 4x4

Damn brother! You are raising some trees! Super fun to watch this show.

Well, if anyone is going to get those ladies to show off their stuff it will be you. As we’ve seen so far.

I dont remember the Killer Chem stretching like that. The BCG13 #5 mom had more stretch then the Killer Chem mom. They were in the same room during the last 2 pollination projects. The BCG13 #5 was unique compared to any other Afghan style G13 I’ve seen. Taller, thinner stems and leaves. Popcorn/golf ball style nuggets. Very strong scent of fresh sweet pine. She was a great plant. One of my favorites.

You’ve seen some Killer Chem grows in other gardens. It will be fun to see which parent those BCG13 #5 ladies favor. Looks like 2 or 3 different phenotypes from here. Im interested in the scent and when the time comes, the flavor.

Thank again for everything brother. All your plants have been finishing beautifully lately. Looks like you’re getting things dialed. Im sure @JAWS and @SHSC-1 are just as stoked as I am when you run our gear. Stellar!

Keep on keepin’ on mate!

You have a beautiful and very full hearted family. It shows in the photos. Thanks for sharing.

12 Likes

Appreciate the comments @Kind024 . These are gonna be some extra special ones. I’m so curious how these are going to go, I can hardly stand it! They remind me of an OG I ran awhile back structure wise. Right now I’m letting them just grow up. Reach. No real room to spread them out in the 3x3. Once they hit the 4x4, I’ve got the stakes, ties, and anything else I need to open them up. Both tents have good lights. The 4x4 has much better air exchange and temp/humidity control.
In the next couple days I’ll clean up quite a bit of the low stuff, don’t need it for butter or lotion. That gives them time to recover from any potential stress. Some stress is unavoidable. I try not to stack stresses. Plants appreciate it.
Right here’s a shot of @SHSC-1 Van Isle Pink Kush x Long Valley Royal Kush. Yes…it’s over watered. I got distracted and left a couple plants in a tote that was catching the run-off. They slurped it back up. If it don’t dry out, I’ll repot it. Healthy, otherwise. Nice rich green.

16 Likes

Figured I’d pop over and shout out a howdy over this way!
Howdy!
:facepunch:t4: :cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

Hey @MoBilly . Frickin’ hot one just inland! Just cooking! 111, 15 minutes inland. One thing about plants. Making plans is fine as long as you’re ok with changing them. I don’t mean which strain to grow either.
I’ve got some @JAWS Alien GORG f1-v2 testers with extra dense buds. I was going to take one down tomorrow anyways, at 8 weeks. So 55 days instead. I saw a tiny spot of mold, so chopped 2. In the 4x4 are 3 more of these. Watching closely for any more mold. 2 out, 3 in. Pretty easy to see which is which. Those AGs are so pretty, I like just being near the dang things!
I’m stoked to get my BCG13 x Killer Chem out of the 3 and into the 4. A little crowded for the moment, but not bad. Fans are blasting. These will get the lowers cleaned up after a few days under the different light.

17 Likes

awesome and glad you seen that spot of mold forming. also i think you might be the first one i have seen a JAWS STICKER in there tent, maybe not but its cool to see it.

always a pleasure brother …

4 Likes

They are not inside the Greenroom but I have a couple on the door going in.

:+1:t4::+1:t4:

4 Likes

Good man @MoBilly . Represent! I am smoking some Grapefruit GORG as we speak. Took 45 minutes to finish this fat cone I just roasted. I probably won’t smoke any more until mid day. Right now…I am frickin’ baked to the bone.

7 Likes

ahh very cool brother thank you so much for the support means a lot really.

awesome …

6 Likes

super stoked on the GFG on your end, good and stoney that’s what i like to hear brother.

onward …

5 Likes

Hawaiian Lime OGEE, Super Lemon Putang x Run Away Bride, and Van Isle Pink Kush x Long Valley Royal Kush all went from 5" sq pots to #2 nursery pots. These are going to veg for awhile yet. Roots were consistent with all 7 plants. The roots looked a little weak, but not bad. They’ll snap back in the bigger pots.

Czi

16 Likes

Well crap. This is a first. I’ve seen some of you post about rodent damage. I was wondering what had the cats worked up last night. Mice, or rats. Got both. Didn’t even look yet to see what they got yet. Damn. That’s half my starts. I need to get something else started right away.

7 Likes

Damn so you got a mouse that ate all the seedlings?

1 Like

I know I have rats, just didn’t think they were this bold. Least I think that’s what it was. Not snails or slugs in my bedroom. I’ve seen guys that grow in barns have the problem.

2 Likes

Oh your plants look absolutely gorgeous @crownpoodle. I like to pop in from time to time really appreciate The beautiful plants that you grow. I noticed that light of yours, is that an HLG blackbird

2 Likes

i set traps in all my outbuildings and poison down in the crawl space this time of year.
All the animals are preparing for winter, even the rodents. I see the squirrels are real busy running around with cones off the trees and making a lot more chatter than usual. Gotta make sure they aren’t nesting in a building either LOL they are really destructive little tree rats.

2 Likes

That’s a Blackbird in the veg tent turned down to about 50%. It works fine for flower too turned up. The 4x4 has an HLG 600 R-spec. I got it when COVID started. Fricking bullet proof. I bet in 4 years it hasn’t been off for 3 weeks total. Amazing light.

3 Likes

That’s an awesome light! I have always wanted a HLG light. The black bird is a monster. I might actually be getting a HLG light pretty soon. Those are very very good lights!!

2 Likes

@SmokinJoeMGF hooked me up for both. Not sure if he’s still a rep.

6 Likes

you got a critter eating your babies, went through that a while back. those little fuckers.

get them gone …

3 Likes

Good morning @crownpoodle and friends!

3 Likes