Crownpoodle's 4x4

I’m working on it @MoBilly . Motivation level is low.

3 Likes

mine too LOL
nice weather today though so I need to get out to the greenhouse with a ball of string and get on tying my ladies up.

coffee and a joint first hehe
Little Stranger - Coffee & a Joint (Live Music) | Sugarshack Sessions (youtube.com)

5 Likes

Maybe when the cats bug me I’ll get off the couch.

4 Likes

News feed pops up an article about a weed recall in Missouri. Had a picture of it. I’m not sure I’d put it in my butter bin.

6 Likes

Morning brother. Hope you are enjoying this beautiful weather!

5 Likes

Was it the one with all the webs on it?

2 Likes

Didn’t see that @Hotrods_and_hounds . This looks like they pulled off the big fans and called it trimmed.

2 Likes

Afternoon @MoBilly . Didn’t mean to ignore you. Kind of off today. Big family event yesterday. The “blended family” in all its glory. Not being sarcastic. Considering my ex son-in-law’s untimely death, we do awesome! Supporting each other. We all lost Terry, but it’s different for us all. Maybe 25 of us and all but a couple had a direct connection. Pretty cool to be able to come together like that.
Just exhausting for me. For a lot of us.

11 Likes

No comments about the dirty bong. This is some dry sift from my last run of @JAWS Grapefruit GORG.

Been trying to address some pain issues that are flaring up. Some localized shit in my feet has me super agitated and irritable. Been outside or “busy” in the back of the house. Addressing the feet with the lotion I make for the missus arthritis. I’m so clueless. Hadn’t thought to use it. My daughter says “Dad…WTF is wrong with you?”
They dry sift is strong…hope I get a cumulative effect and can sleep.

17 Likes

My grandson Weston is 7 today. He is easily one of the greatest humans I have ever had the pleasure to know. He loves his people so hard and they love him back. He hasn’t always had it easy. His positive attitude is admirable. He has his thumbs up in so many photos. Love this guy.

26 Likes

Awesome! Tell the little feller howdy and Happy Birthday from an old goat roper!
:birthday:
:+1:t4:

5 Likes

Will do @MoBilly . He’ll be over in a couple days. He is so amazing. They got 2 new puppies recently. A Healer alab mix and a Chow. Weston is a dog whisperer. Big time. He’s got them trained when nobody else could. He shows the adults what to do. From day one. Not many are that in tune with animals.

6 Likes

“Some” sleep occured. Not much. But my Alien GORG f1-v2 are looking nice! Just one here I’m cleaning up a little.
Interesting shot of buds side by side. Both trichs are clear still.

21 Likes

Damn dude that’s a really nice looking plant.

7 Likes

A nice outdoor specimen of Bubblehead from @Tonygreen . Nicest plant in the yard. I love the structure of the plant overall, anc how the buds are stacking so nice. Don’t have a clue when she started flowering.

16 Likes

interesting to see how far yours are into flower.
Mine are just getting going up here in the north. I’d estimate about 2 weeks in.
my day length today is 13hrs 27 minutes

6 Likes

Thanks @sardinebags . I’ve actually got 5 real nice ones. They all have subtle differences. A couple had some fairly big fans, one with super long stems. Sharp and soft serrations. Some smell differences. There was more tropical sweetness when the were smaller. Now it’s more like some cheap perfume display of tropical scents gone dank. I like it. Other than one I didn’t top, the overall plant structure is very similar.
I was so tempted to wack a branch, but held off. Can’t wait to get this hanging. The density of all the buds, lowers too, is a possible concern. I’m going to make sure they are good and dry before chopping. Let the bigger stems get dryer. I’ll get my dehumidifiers going and plenty of air movement.
I have really come to enjoy running the testers for my buddy @JAWS . The insane genetics I’ve been able to test and verify is so cool. The older stuff I’ve got is just as exciting for me. My Hawaiian Lime OGEE’s will be a fun one. He’s so pleasant. Always love his transparency.
It would be easy to just run Jaw’s gear. I’ve got some others who’s gear I like just as much. Lucky me! Feeling pretty grateful about that.

9 Likes

I’ll have to look at some photos. See if I can figure it out. Between 4-5 weeks is my guess.

2 Likes

I’ll have to look at some photos. See if I can figure it out. Between 4-5 weeks is my guess.

1 Like

Genus Seeds BCG13 x Killer Chem. 8 days on 12s. As soon as the Alien GORGs finish, these are going in the magic room. 7-10 days. My 4x4 has been kicking out some beauties recently. Pretty sure these will perform. Right @Kind024 ?

20 Likes