Crownpoodle's 4x4

Thanks @MoBilly . Just having my 1st cup. Trying to wake up. My oldest granddaughter’s birthday party is today. As you can imagine I am quite excited. Big family BBQ. My blended, extended family is the real deal.
We’re picking up her cake from the Madonna Inn. Famous local place known for Black Forest Chocolate cakes. A bunch of the rooms are themed. Kinda cheesy, but cool too.
There’s some insane, hand carved railings and bannisters in the main lobby area. My old neighbor Frenchy, RIP, WW I vet, was a master woodcarver and did much of the work.
I am grateful for much…

8 Likes

Man! It sounds like an awesome day ahead of you! You soak in every second!
:hugs:

3 Likes

Morning @InTheWoods . Didn’t mean to ignore you. Not thinking right… haven’t smoked one yet. Soon.

2 Likes

No worries brotha, You have a day full of fun ahead of ya. Enjoy! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

I worked in a castle here that was brought from Scotland ,if i remember right. 3ft tall wood carved Gargoyles on all the stair rail knuel posts. Amazing stuff.

5 Likes

Not a power tool in sight. Think about that part!

5 Likes

This fricking cake must weigh 15#! No joke. It is so dang dense it’s crazy!

12 Likes

Well that’s a killer birthday cake! Hope the party is going good!

6 Likes

nice cake… mmmmm
hope your day was incredible CP :wink:

6 Likes

Looks expensively good one of my favourite cakes , hope you guys have a good party.

5 Likes

i really want a slice of that. happy birthday to the birthday boy or girl. ok maybe 2 slices im a pig

ps tell ppny boy to stay outta the burning house !

6 Likes

My oldest granddaughter Nora. She’s fricking cool. I love spending time with her. She looks forward to time with us. She just lights up whenever I remember we’re getting closer to her being 16 and driving. Told her she’s my new chauffeur.
We’re super tight. I am grateful.

12 Likes

Epic cake, Hope everyone had a great time!

Stay Golden! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

2 Likes

Good morning @crownpoodle !

1 Like

Hey @MoBilly . Sitting outside. Suns out. Smoked enough for the moment. Mostly feeling the afterglow I get, you too I think, of being around good people. Yesterday’s birthday party was stellar! Visiting with mostly family. Close friends. Solid group. I’ve been around this group a lot.
To get that good feeling I don’t find it necessary to be with people I know. I’d bet $ you find those folks playing music.
I need to decide what to do with the plants in the 3x3. No room in the 4x4 for at least 6 weeks. Guess I’m going to have to flip the 3x3 before they get too big. I’ll see if the need much defol. If the do, I’ll address that, give them a few days then flip. Some cool varigation on one of the SLP x RAB.

16 Likes

That is cool! I’ve never had that on one of my plants.

2 Likes

Ah i love to hear it. Family is everything cherish the time it goes by so darn fast.
Hope that cake made her as hungry as it did me. Your a good family man

3 Likes

Good day brother! You’re rocking those tents. The 3x3 is stocked. I look forward to seeing those in full splendor.

Happy belated birthday to your granddaughter. Sounds like a you held a blast of a party with some hearty folks. And a cake of fire! My kind of party.

Be well my friend.

3 Likes

Thanks buddy. I did a pre-flip defol in the 3x3. Those 3 girls look so nice right now in the 4x4! 20 days.

13 Likes

One more shot @Kind024 . These are clean below 15" now. I’ll clean them up again about week 5-6. I’ll see what the girls tell me to do. I like to take the big fans that are left, anything with enough stem to snap the leaf off easily, about a week before the chop and hang.
2nd time I’ve run these Air-Pots. #5, which is 3.6-3.8 gallons. I’m undecided on if I like them. Can’t be in a hurry, or they’re messy. I’ve seen someone grow some nice big plants in small Air-Pots. Aspen maybe?

13 Likes