Crownpoodle's 4x4

Good morning @crownpoodle ! Plants look happy happy happy :grin:!

3 Likes

The missus came downstairs unhappy. ā€œI didnā€™t really need the orange aromatherapy all nightā€ Iā€™d brought in the plant I just cut to our extra room yesterday. It was in the opposite end of the house behind 2 closed doors, and downstairs.
@JAWS I think this is a terpy one. Thatā€™s the 1st time this ever happened before.

9 Likes

I am fortunate in that respect. Eva loves her ā€œaroma therapyā€. Sheā€™ll go open the greenroom door just to smell that goodness. lol
Maybe thatā€™s how she could put up with me all these yearsā€¦ Sheā€™s weird that way. :rofl:

8 Likes

+ahh sorry but not sorry brother, HAHAHA glad sheā€™s holding the orange really well. tell your wife im sorry.

enjoy brother ā€¦

3 Likes

Oh the missus is good. She loves orange terps! Your Lime OGEE was lime. Grapefruit coming up!

5 Likes

Have you popped those Orange Banana OGEE? Looking forward to that smoke report as well :+1:

3 Likes

What is up with this plant?
The leaves are pointing almost straight up.

7 Likes

light stress ?

I had not noticed. Maybe I throttled her moving stuff around? She was sitting outside the tent for a couple hours. I guess she was reaching for the lights?
I had to go look. Still reaching some. So are a couple others. A couple want to claw.

16 Likes

Very nice hang brother. :exploding_head:

The booster will do that, that is why I asked.
The root explosion may do it too depending on the plant.
When you are ready do the Kaboom at half strength to start to see how plants react.
Donā€™t wait too long into flower or you may not get the proper reaction.
It should work like turbo veg. as the plant transitions into bud.
Once the plant has almost completed that transition it will be too late for the desired reaction.
It is designed to make all of the branches fight for dominance.
The lower branches should get quite a bit longer.
If it works right you should end up with a plant that grows like the manora

5 Likes

No booster on the Rude Dog. Keeping good track of who gets what. Iā€™ve got a couple isolated on what just hit flower. My next couple batches to cycle thru will give me a good feel. Iā€™m pretty charged up right now.

7 Likes

Plants all out for some foliar and defoliar stuff. @shag hereā€™s that RD. Not reaching like before. Once I get a couple more out of the 4x4 Iā€™ll spread this some. I mostly try and get my plants to spread some, then let them go up, not out. Not worried about plant counts.

14 Likes

Plants all out of the 3x3 for some foliar and defoliar stuff. @shag hereā€™s that RD. Not reaching like before. Once I get a couple more out of the 4x4 Iā€™ll spread this some. I mostly try and get my plants to spread some, then let them go up, not out. Not worried about plant counts.

16 Likes

Crap! Iā€™m loving my plants in flower. Lots of vigor. Just struggling getting plants out of Solos. Once I get going Iā€™m ok. Tomorrow Iā€™m going to get water someplace else in jugs. Some I get going, then they stall. Had some damp off. Funky soil? Dome pathogen. Inconsistent water. Could be anything or some combination.
Going to clean everything. Fresh grow medium. Itā€™ll all work out fine. Just frustrating.
Aside from needing weed to consume, thereā€™s more going on for me here. If I quit smoking, I wouldnā€™t quit growing. Iā€™ll get this resolved, just like all the other challenges.

13 Likes

Damping off is caused by too much moisture, leading to low oxygen levels. Then pythium takes it out.

6 Likes

@crownpoodle Good morning Dude! Checking in and seeing how youā€™re doing and whatā€™s new!

2 Likes

Good morning @crownpoodle and to all your regulars here as well!

3 Likes

Morning @Hotrods_and_hounds . Iā€™m not sure how ā€œregularā€ anybody is who follows me much @MoBilly . I have plenty going on to have a busy day. If Iā€™m careful I can have a good day too, not just busy cleaning up my scree ups.
Leo likes the view.

16 Likes

He just ran out of mice in your place. Looking out thinking ā€œMillionsā€¦ Thereā€™s millions of those tasty little vermin out there and Iā€™m stuck in HERE!ā€
:rofl:

6 Likes

Weā€™ll never run out of mice @MoBilly . We get wood rats from the State Park up the end of my street. Dock rats/Norwegian rats on the others end of my street. Those are the big ones.

4 Likes