Crownpoodle's 4x4

Regular is over rated, now fun is where it’s at! So what kinda adventuress you got kicking today?

2 Likes

Yeah, but that doesn’t go well with my funny caption.
:rofl:
My cats have little need for store bought food even though we always have it available for them. lol
I’ve never been really fond of cats until Eva forced our momma cat on me. They’ve been around (barn cats) one or two at a time but never wanted one in the house. When Cassidy (after Hopalong Cassidy) showed up pregnant and starving and stove up with a broken shoulder, we took her inside or she would have died in the freezing cold at that time.
She lost her litter and I had plans to get her spayed. She got out and got bred though.
“You can keep one” said I. “I’ll find homes for the other ones” said she.
Now we have five cats! Their all house trained and spayed and neutered but there’s five of them!
I have to admit though that they have found a place in my heart now. And I never ever see a mouse in my home. lol

7 Likes

I’m a regular rat here, I just don’t say much.

8 Likes

Morning morning :sun_with_face: :coffee: happy Tuesday :evergreen_tree::mountain_snow::eagle:

@MoBilly I tried to resist the felines too but she brought some home and now I’m growing to love 3 :crying_cat_face::joy_cat:

3 Likes

RE damping off I would also check for fungus gnat larvae. When plants are big they are just annoying but they can kill seedlings by munching the roots.

I once had a small seedling die and when I picked off the top a fungus gnat larvae was poking it’s head out of the stem like sand worm !

2 Likes

4x4 update. There’s 3 DMT Dreams, a Rude Dog, a Dbl Heather and Trainwreck fem, and 7 Grapefruit GORG’s stuffed in here. 2 of the DMTs aren’t too far off. How’s the stretchy GG on the left.

16 Likes

That one plant is sure a tower eh? what is that one?
garden looks great man

3 Likes

The one lines up on the pole is a DMT Dream, the tall one just budding out is Grapefruit GORG. Real nice side branching too.

4 Likes

That will be a nice one, try not to get too trim happy with her she is a bit leafy but it does not effect the smoke.
Don’t be afraid to leave a little bit of leaf on the buds.

At least that is how she was for me.

3 Likes

I’m not a heavy trimmer. Always hated seeing stuff get over trimmed. I trim for me, not “them”.

4 Likes

I saw comments elsewhere about DMT Dream earlier today. I do most of my trim as they finish up growing, all the big fans and all the easy smaller fans. After hanging I clean them up a little more when I remove the stems.

2 Likes

Shit. I know none of you have ever said “I’ll label those in a minute”. If I didn’t have so friggin’ much on the short list, I could figger it out. All top choices. I’ll figure some out. A bunch were for a couple guys outdoors, which is a start looking back thru posts and tests.
Just annoying as I know better. My buddy Derek could care less. He’s stoked. I was hoping to get some outdoor feedback on a couple. When in doubt… PLANT MORE SEEDS!

8 Likes

DMT Dream @49 days. Opaque with some amber, but still seem to be getting chunkier.

I’m liking the funky smells coming off these.

19 Likes

that’s quite the dome top… killin it man!!!

6 Likes

That bud looks better than the one I grew, nice work brother! :wink:
You are gonna love the smoke. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Very good. Thank you. I have another I vegged a couple weeks longer that femmed itself. Or I put my arm on it maybe. Several tops and more laterals. Interesting plant.

4 Likes

Good morning brotha :coffee:

Really nice and chunky for 49days.

Hope you have a great weekend! :sunglasses: :vulcan_salute:

10 Likes

Morning @shag . Do you recall how long before you cut your DMT Dream? For whatever reason, most of my plants seem to go 56-63 days. Pretty normal range I guess.
I’ll let these keep going for a bit. Watch close. Such odd terps.

5 Likes

ya… those odd terps are going to cure up real nice I bet. Some unique smoke for the palate.
I think my dmt dreams went between 56 and 63… I will go back and see if I can find my grow.

4 Likes

Good morning CP and crew!

5 Likes