CSI Humboldt Pinks 'N' Purps F2 Micro Seed Run

Great job @NorthNorthNugs, would love some of the progeny if there are enough but put me WAY down the priority list…thanks again.

3 Likes

Once dry and vaccum sealed the silica lack is not needed IMO. Pollen can last for a long time, I believe it was @PhilCuisine who used pollen that was stored for 15 years if I remember correctly.

6 Likes

Damn, that’s plenty enough time! Thanks

2 Likes

I will be using more of my old pollen in a few weeks on a couple of my outdoor plants in my garden so stay tuned…my plants outside are starting to show pistils…they will be 15+yr.old pollen.

9 Likes

@PhilCuisine Absolutely incredible! Please post a thread on this. I’d love to follow along.

3 Likes

It will be on my 1 or 2 of my threads…I’m not gonna start another thread…

Homemade Strains Thread

15+ yrs. old Vietnam Black pollen

11 Likes

Watching them both now. Very cool. Gonna have to catch up on the Homemade Strains one.

4 Likes

Thanks man, well I’ll see if we can still get you something. Hang tight.

Perfect, send me your deets when you get a chance.

Thanks man, first time with thrips but I’ve learned a lot from the experience. Ok send me your deets when you get a chance please.

Thanks bud, ok send me your deets.

Ok well, I still feel bad about not giving something back to you. I do plan on running this next set of seeds in the future so I’ll keep you in mind. If not these I’ll set you up with something good eventually!

Thanks for the kind and wise words.

Ok send me those deets!

No worries, we should be good here. Send me your details.

I did but not sure if it’s necessary. I figured it couldn’t hurt. I vacuumed sealed it an inch or so away from the pollen which I folded in a small piece of parchment paper.

8 Likes

I would still be interested as well.
Thank you!

4 Likes

Sure thing! Send me those deets my CSI loving brother.

3 Likes

I would still like some.

2 Likes

ok cool, send me your deets when you get a chance.

3 Likes

Very cool to get some beans out to the members who were awesome for getting u more to grow out…Obey the nature of things and you will walk freely and undisturbed. The Doc

5 Likes

Beans landed in the week! Looking forward to this CSI goodie! Thanks again @NorthNorthNugs :metal:

3 Likes

Got the package today @NorthNorthNugs, thank you very much! :grinning::+1:

5 Likes

As did I get them today as well. Thank you @NorthNorthNugs
:+1::v::pray:

4 Likes

Hope you guys find something good or at least you get good germ rates. Should be lots of purple but look out for a green pheno that smells like straight up melons. Apparently CSI found a keeper pheno from his PnP run that he put down as one of his most favourite keepers! Which is saying a lot for the amount of seeds that guy pops. He said it’s the most intense melon smell he’s ever come across.

12 Likes

This was a great read again lol but seriously I am gonna be watching for the members to be popping up these and I hope you have a good day The Doc

4 Likes

Beans just arrived in the mail today, all safe and sound. Thank you again for all your hard work to make this happen. :+1: :+1: :partying_face: :partying_face:

1 Like

Was this run done? Are beans flying out?

1 Like